Wanted Ignition key cylinder & 4 spd shift knob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For my 73 40. Not interested in sticky, hard to turn, or broken cylinders. I just pried one of those out of my column. Must have key. Prefer local, Bay area, NorCal area. Georg, I emailed you. Anyone else? Post a reply or PM w/contact info. Thanks

I thought of that but decided I will go that route after trying everything else. New cylinders are $100~ & most locksmiths are unwilling to do anything complicated for much less, in my experience. The engaging lug on the back of my tumbler section has broken off, too.

MrLockSmith

I did talk to Mark but I had a broken tumbler plug & it would've cost $100~ to repair it, about what new aftermarket cylinders cost. I thought I had found a used one but that didn't happen, so I went to Toyota & bought a new one, $95 out the door w/TLCA discount. Mark was very helpful & it turns out they have a location near here in San Jose. Thanks for the tip & I will keep him in mind for future issues.

I have a brand new OEM 4 speed shift knob. I paid $35.00 shipped for it and will sell for the same. PM me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom