IFS IRS debate here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
webpages.charter.net
Ok, since the IFS/IRS debate has spread to a few threads, I thought I would start one specifically about it. Keep the topic about Rock Crawling!

IFS/IRS has been tried on a few rigs competetively in Rockcrawling, but not successfully. I have posted 2 pics below with a IFS/IRS rig competing in situations that need to be addressed for competition.

How would you fix'em to make it successful? Debate the ideas.
pict2243.jpg
pict2248.jpg
pict2610.jpg

Last edited:
You forgot the Chain link!!!!

:D

cruiserrg said:
Ok, since the IFS/IRS debate has spread to a few threads, I thought I would start one specifically about it. Keep the topic about Rock Crawling!

IFS/IRS has been tried on a few rigs competetively in Rockcrawling, but not successfully. I have posted 2 pics below with a IFS/IRS rig competing in situations that need to be addressed for competition.

How would you fix'em to make it successful? Debate the ideas.

Ok, you have set the boundaries, but before we start more info is required, so if we stick to snails pace over landscaping materials, and restrict the application completely, can we define "successful" and "unsuccessful"

Such as local events not finished, not finished on podium or national events?

was it the car or driver?

was it the individual design?

Was it one obsticle it did worse vs did it do any better?

and finally
in comparion to where the rigs of those who have been making comment finish in such events, so it can be better understood are we debating ultimate competition only truck, or simply a good tool for the driver to enjoy weekends and/or showcase the workshop abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom