If anyone has a line on FSMs for a '97 lmk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Trying to get some FSM for my daughter's '97. Lmk if you know of someone. Ebay has only brand new ones for mucho $$$$. I have the PDF but want a hard copy, 'cause I'm old. :flipoff2:

if you have the pdf, just print it and put it in a binder
dude, the printout is 2152 for the FSM :bang: I'm mostly done with printing it but that biotch is thick and heavy. Factory FSM are muy sexy.

ahhh, gotcha.

Trying to get some FSM for my daughter's '97. Lmk if you know of someone. Ebay has only brand new ones for mucho $$$$. I have the PDF but want a hard copy, 'cause I'm old. :flipoff2:
What site do you recommend for a PDF Cody? Thanks!

Got this ?

C9BFAEEE-71B7-4061-B726-D9FEB074784E.jpeg
94AA0B01-1E4E-4D2E-962F-D8ABDDE070C8.jpeg

Yup, that's what I'm after. Both of my other rigs have them and I love them over the PDF printouts.

PM me

your shipping addy info .

ill GIFT it to you and your daughter for XMASS ........ :santa:

no cost involved ........:)

there is nothing i respect more then a REAL REQUEST for a paper print media FSM .

paper rules the day !

(1.1) (2).jpg

Yup, that's what I'm after. Both of my other rigs have them and I love them over the PDF printouts.

i was not being silly about the offer to send you the FSM ............

KARMA is KING , and i like that concept ..

i was not being silly about the offer to send you the FSM ............

KARMA is KING , and i like that concept ..
Do you happen to have one for a 99 4runner?

Just got one from summit racing brand new for $100 if for some reason you don’t want to take up Matt’s incredibly generous offer

It was nice meeting and speaking Mr. Ali ..

Thank you for the opportunity to share a piece of wjat toyota gave me back in 1997. During my T-TEN program studies …

Kindly ,

Matt

Shipped !!!

1A80F4ED-DB79-4024-9542-4856B22373F8.jpeg

please share these links with your daughter .... :)

987321 - Copy.jpeg

DSCN1031 - Copy - Copy.JPG

1557320401346.png

Last edited:
Will do, thanks Matt. Merry Xmas.

This one is for @ToyotaMatt, thanks again!!
View attachment 3214191

happy new year ,

this is extremely humbling moment i will not soon forget , after seeing your bliss photo above ......😇

thank you very much for taking the time to let me know the right fellow member got that book !

i am glad you and your daughter / family too will be able to make good use of that FSM :)

it served my wife Erin and I with her 1997 Tacoma 4wd Extra cab 3RZ-FE ATM very well , and helped us in more ways then one , for more years then i can count ....

it's nothing less then a privilege to serve others in the way i can and try hard to do , thank you for the opportunity to give something back and help a up and coming future generation of MUD members who are already here rise to there fullest possible potential everything OEM Factory TOYOTA Anything ...... :D

kindly
matt ....

DSCN0683 - Copy - Copy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom