IE Cruisers Meet: Oggi's Pizza off Campus Ave. in Upland Sun 9-29? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah we can do noonish. Being sunday, im expecting a lot of traffic at cleghorn. We’ll probably be done by around 5 or 6.
I'll meet up with you guys at the trail at 12:00. I'll just be taking the bypasses though...brakes have been non-optimal lately. Should be in time to hit pizza around 5-6?

SWEET, I'm going to the off road expo and will see about stopping by as well.

Cool.
Thank you @hidesertwheelin for sending me the link. For some reason I didn't get an email when you guys made this.
I'll be there. Coming out of big bear Sunday morning and this is right up the street from my house. Be nice to meet you all.
Scott

See you guys tomorrow. Meet at 12 noon at cleghorn trail head on the 15 fwy, if you are doing the trail with us. Or see you at oggis in upland around 5-6pm. Head count to follow once we see everyone on the trail. Thanks.

Hope the Jeep crews aren't out in force. Got stuck behind a line of at least 30 of em last time I was there....:banghead:

I just got back from Big Bear. Heading over there around 5.

Great 1st run guys! Glad to meet everyone and excited to do it again...couple of pics from cleghorn.
20190929_200716.jpg
20190929_142621.jpg
20190929_142550.jpg

Great to meet everyone at Oggie's. Hope to get together for a run soon.

Scott

Sorry I missed it, any plans to head something like this again???

Sorry I missed it, any plans to head something like this again???
Hopefully. Would like to get something on the books for this Fall/Winter. Maybe Anza/DV/JT/Mojave

Hopefully. Would like to get something on the books for this Fall/Winter. Maybe Anza/DV/JT/Mojave
Im interested to explore those areas too. Hopefully we can get something going. BTW, we are doing the joshua tree clean up on november 9-10. Details at roaminglost's instagram. If anyone wants to join.

Anza would be nice... check out the metal dinosaurs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom