IE Cruisers Meet: Oggi's Pizza off Campus Ave. in Upland Sun 9-29? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ewillis

SILVER Star
Threads
Let's get together this weekend! Talk shop, IE connection, check out trucks and gear, maybe watch a football game and/or grab a brew? I'm available Sat or Sun. Couple of options could include Septembers off Haven in Rancho (pretty good food/beers/games/lots of parking) or Oggis off Campus in Upland (Pizza/beer/food/games/lots of parking)? @hidesertwheelin and I need to hook up with @ARB777 and check a couple things out. What's the preference?

Sat? Oggies/Septembers/Somewhere else?
Sun? Oggies/Septembers/Somewhere else?

If this weekend you mean tonight or tomorrow night. I can do tonight. I just have to be at work by 10 pm. Sunday i cant this weekend due to work. But if you meant next weekend. Im free both Saturday or Sunday.

If this weekend you mean tonight or tomorrow night. I can do tonight. I just have to be at work by 10 pm. Sunday i cant this weekend due to work. But if you meant next weekend. Im free both Saturday or Sunday.
I am available tonight or Sat/Sun next weekend. Let me know what works best for you.

Thread title updated to reflect date. If anyone wants to join post up your preference for Sat or Sun.

Sunday is good for me.

Hi, guys. Count us in, have probably 2 or more coming with us to cleghorn run and than to oggies. Not sure if earlier would work for you guys but was thinking meet up at cleghorn exit @noonish and be done with the trail @2-3pm air up by silverwood campground than head out for pizza. LMK.

FYI it’s been years since I’ve been on here LoL.

Yeah we can do noonish. Being sunday, im expecting a lot of traffic at cleghorn. We’ll probably be done by around 5 or 6.

Coming down the Cajon pass at 5 or 6 is going to be a nightmare. I would want to start coming down before 3pm at the latest.

We could still start around noon but we’ll just have to watch the time so we can end around 3pm. Are you joining us on the cleghorn run?

I'll have to let you know. I already committed to going to the off-road expo with a friend on Sunday. I was going to go the the meet up on the way back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom