Identifying a Window Regulator/Motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Side note - the PPO had sheet metal screws holding the bottom of the trim panel and had nearly destroyed the inner "wiper" seal that rides against the glass - that seal was rattling around in the truck when I bought it. I was able to salvage it and tighten up the wrinkling vinyl up top while re-attaching it, then clean up the panel and refresh the plastic and vinyl with some Meguiars Natural Shine protectant.

I had vowed not to use the sheet metal screws, but reneged when I realized that I was going to be short half a dozen trim clips and the ones I had were original and not holding well.

0311141707.jpg

After finding out OEM ones from Toyota were $1.43 each with a TLCA club discount ($1.97 list, I think), in defiance I went to ebay and bought 100 of the suckers for $19.99 ($.20 each, for the math challenged - I needed a calculator). We'll see how that works out.

Meantime, my armrest pad was missing, but the one from the pass rear is the same, so I borrowed that one till I can source a used one.

I didn't get a pic of the white plastic nubs that take big door handle screws. It seemed like they need needed to come out and then get re-installed after the vapor barrier, so that's how I did it. Will get a pic when I remove the panel to try out my Chinese panel clips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom