Identify This Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what size lift is on the 40th at the bottom of the pictures and possibly the tire size of that it is running.

I am thinking of getting a lift kit soon and just need a picture of how my 40th would look.

Thanks!

roadcruiser.jpg

The 80 in the bottom picture (w/Rotty in the window) is not a 40th. That is Alia176's truck and I believe those pictures are of the J-springs and OME 863 (correction) rears. Better wait for his reply to be sure.

The 40th in his sig line belongs to his wife. Hers is sage; his is moonglow pearl.

-B-

Last edited:
I was thinking Ali has Slee4's... ?

I was thinking Ali has Slee4's... ?

I think he is putting the Slee 4" heavy rears on real soon or he put them on recently. I think that picture was before the new springs but I could be wrong (better wait for Ali to check in on this thread.)

-B-

Would you guys be able to post up pictures of 4" lifted, 2.5" lifted, and possible 3" lifted 80's. And also maybe specify the tires they are running?

I was thinking that was a 4" lift with 35's, so if he is putting a 4" soon, what was he running in the picture?

you can look on sleeoffroad.com for pics of specific lifts, as well as so many on this site! i'm sure Ali will chime in sometime soon

... what was he running in the picture?

As I already said, I believe that picture was with OME 850j springs up front and 863 rears. I think those are the 315 Yokohama A/T tyres he runs on lighter trails. Why don't you wait until Ali checks in (send him a PM) and he will answer... much better than my guesses.

There is another thread her in the 80-Section where someone asked the same question and there were several responses with pics of the various lifts and tyre sizes. You can also check the ROTW threads.

-B-

Would you guys be able to post up pictures of 4" lifted, 2.5" lifted, and possible 3" lifted 80's. And also maybe specify the tires they are running?

Well of course, since I just uploaded some of mine without the roof rack and all shiny and clean from a recent bath.

This is running a J-Spring lift w/ 1" spacers on the front. Tires are 35" Super Swamper SSRs.
DSC00742.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom