identification of switch. anyone know what this is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20200421_135632.jpg
20200421_135638.jpg

Seen pictures of red colored Hazard knobs on older cruisers. Also see an H on your knob. Must be a hazard switch. Does it have a "teq"
stamp?
FF3BACE6-D161-4764-B888-BB7F2BD7B941.jpeg

Helicopter mode.

It was a rare feature.

What’s it from? Heater switch with resistor for speed variation?

Or helicopter mode. Early pre-58 only.

@Matthew Deweese the pre-58 was a joke about the helicopter mode, there weren’t too many pre-58 land cruisers and there definitely wasn’t a helicopter mode. We came blame it on @REZARF 😛.

There is a possibility that your 62 had a dealer installed heater and this is the switch they used for the fan. The hazard switch option is also a good thought but didn’t think those were on that early of rigs, maybe also a dealer option. @Living in the Past ?

I going to go with a heater switch. Would think would go with the Nippon Denso heater heater but the only one of mine that had one doesn't have this switch. Does look familiar. Maybe a early cruisers I've sold had one.

@Matthew Deweese the pre-58 was a joke about the helicopter mode, there weren’t too many pre-58 land cruisers and there definitely wasn’t a helicopter mode. We came blame it on @REZARF 😛.

There is a possibility that your 62 had a dealer installed heater and this is the switch they used for the fan. The hazard switch option is also a good thought but didn’t think those were on that early of rigs, maybe also a dealer option. @Living in the Past ?
thanks so much. good info. another question on some of my bolts they have an H on the top side. do you know anything about that or do think those r aftermarket bolts.

Something familiar about that, but don’t recall. I know some of the earliest toyota bolts had numbers on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom