Ideas on LC storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As of now, I keep my 40 in my climate controlled garage. I was all for it but now realized that its a major inconvenience. Any suggestions? I dont want to keep it outside all of the time, although I do pull it out of the garage and leave in the driveway a good bit.

buy an enclosed trailer for her? if you don't want her in the garage all the time. thats all I got except build a new garage at your house to hold her!

I’ve considered a mini storage unit for mine…. Shame we aren’t on the same side of town or we could split one…

Put another 20’ container on the back of the lot at the restaurant…. Add exhaust fan.

This probably isn't the place, but just saw a nice red 40 for sale in MT. P on Facebook marketplace, you know, if someone wants to add another one to your collection. Im not an enabler I swear.

Put another 20’ container on the back of the lot at the restaurant…. Add exhaust fan.
Thought about emptying one of them and doing just that. However, I may be forced to get rid of them soon

just buy you some property with an air strip and a hangar.
I know someone who did and they are very happy...just saying

Hey, @BBQ BOY , Duckfest is this weekend in Summerton. They're having a car show Saturday morning. I'll probably have the only 40 there...unless??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom