Ideas for back seat/passenger seat/kids seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is exactly what I plan initially, but my two seats don't fit together. I thought if I could install just one.
Both of the seats are individual seats. I built the frame out of 1” tube and used 3/16” flat plate to drill the mount holes into. It’s a solid day of work. But I like knowing a passengers head/neck has proper head rest behind them if a rear is hit by something. The whiplash would be terrible with no head protection.
It’s also nice having the seats a little higher off the floor for more comfort. Removable seats could easily be engineered if this is a more of a daily driver.

:hillbilly:

10456390-4578-456A-B209-EA4CACCA1A0E.jpeg

I have a new set of Corbeau baja xr seats up front. I was thinking of installing the same rail track system you find in air planes and then making some brackets that can hold another set of Corbeau seats. I can use my set to see if they fit, but I'm prepared to buy the narrow set if they won't fit between the wheel well (I doubt they will). I'd like to use the rail track system to hold down drawers and a fridge when I'm going off road camping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom