Ideas for Apple Car Play on 06 LC with Nav (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've done a few searching and came up empty. I am looking for options or recommendations on how to get Apple Car Play in/on my LC
From my experience in car audio, I think there's two or three options:
1- "Tesla" style radio - my least preferred
2- Remove the lower "audio" components (below the nav where the inputs are) and add a single din multimedia receiver ( Amazon product ASIN B094ZDZ99R ) - This is my most prefered method but I'm not sure how complicated it would be to run a separate audio only when so much runs through the nav computer
3- Us a GROM system.... not bad but the screen resolution is getting dated by the nanosecond

Would love to see and hear about what others have done to add or remove or both to get the best sounding, apple car play loaded system.

Thanks,

Rob

I've done a few searching and came up empty. I am looking for options or recommendations on how to get Apple Car Play in/on my LC
From my experience in car audio, I think there's two or three options:
1- "Tesla" style radio - my least preferred
2- Remove the lower "audio" components (below the nav where the inputs are) and add a single din multimedia receiver ( Amazon product ASIN B094ZDZ99R ) - This is my most prefered method but I'm not sure how complicated it would be to run a separate audio only when so much runs through the nav computer
3- Us a GROM system.... not bad but the screen resolution is getting dated by the nanosecond

Would love to see and hear about what others have done to add or remove or both to get the best sounding, apple car play loaded system.

Thanks,

Rob
What did you end up doing? We have 2005 GX and exploring options

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom