Ideas, anybody? 00-02 Toyota Land Cruiser - LX470 - ABS PUMP - MASTER CYLINDER - BOOSTER - ACTUATOR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
00-02 Toyota Land Cruiser - LX470 ABS PUMP - MASTER CYLINDER - BOOSTER - ACTUATOR w/VSC/TRAC
Not sure if anyone can assist me with this, but I initially purchased this reman/used unit for my 2001 100 series while trying to remedy warning light issues. My dash was lit up with ABS-VSC/TRAC-VSC OFF and the Emergency Brake light. I had also purchased a ABS/VSC Control module. Once I installed the new module all of the lights and the alarm went off and I've had no issues since and I moved on. My problem is that I got sidetracked and didn't return it and there it sat in my garage still in the box. I just want to try to recoup some of what I paid for it. If anyone can offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

ABS 1.jpg

ABS 2.jpg

ABS 3.jpg

ABS 4.jpg

You could probably list it for a similar price to what you paid and post it in the classifieds. There usually seems to be a moderate demand.

00-02 Toyota Land Cruiser - LX470 ABS PUMP - MASTER CYLINDER - BOOSTER - ACTUATOR w/VSC/TRAC
Not sure if anyone can assist me with this, but I initially purchased this reman/used unit for my 2001 100 series while trying to remedy warning light issues. My dash was lit up with ABS-VSC/TRAC-VSC OFF and the Emergency Brake light. I had also purchased a ABS/VSC Control module. Once I installed the new module all of the lights and the alarm went off and I've had no issues since and I moved on. My problem is that I got sidetracked and didn't return it and there it sat in my garage still in the box. I just want to try to recoup some of what I paid for it. If anyone can offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

View attachment 2764500

View attachment 2764501

View attachment 2764502

View attachment 2764503
How's it going, how much do you want for it? will you ship it ?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom