For Sale Idaho: Wholesale Auto Extreme A442F Transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jomelo

SILVER Star
Threads
I am selling a 0 mile Wholesale Automatics A442F “Extreme” transmission. This will generally fit behind 1HZ’s, 1HDT and 1HDFT’s (maybe others) - so generally HZJ73’s, HZJ77’s and HDJ81’s (maybe some others too).

I am the owner of this truck: Builds - 1997 FZJ80 to HDJ80 1HDFTE + H152F

I am selling this engine because I went with the HDFTE engine and it requires the auto to have an ECU in order to make that work. So I’m going with a manual transmission. I’m not making this decision lightly as it’s gonna be an expensive path.

Here are some details on the transmission:

Extreme A442F Transmission Build Up | Wholesale Automatic Transmissions

I purchased the engine through @orangefj45 as he is the US dealer.

The lead time on these are usually several months. Then you have to ship it. Not very convenient if you need a transmission. This transmission is brand new and has 0 miles on it. It’s located in the United States and might could be in your cruiser next weekend (okay maybe the following). And.....it comes with a 36 month UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY. I purchased this from @orangefj45 and he has agreed to honor the warranty from the date of the next owners purchase. So the next owner will get the full warranty as if they purchased from Georg.

I am asking $5900 for the transmission and that price includes shipping inside the lower 48. That’s less than what I paid for it. I am negotiable of course as I realize this is not a cheap transmission. Might even take a trade. I like nice shotguns, fly rods, other land cruisers.

Just to verify, does the trans also include the billett torque converter and extreme valve body?

Just to verify, does the trans also include the billett torque converter and extreme valve body?
I’m gonna let @orangefj45 confirm on the billet torque converter but I believe it to be yes. The invoice states the torque converter and HD Nomad valve body is included. I do not remember the transmission having any torque converter option other than billet. But I’ll need Georg to confirm billet. There is a torque converter included.

I also have a nice LHD shifter setup for an 80 series we can discuss too.

1CAE52AF-BDDB-4AC4-B0DB-2212D5646A16.jpeg
7EC1B1C7-19BE-4F37-A689-C1F4DCC3D4C6.jpeg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom