For Sale 1990 Landcruiser HDJ81 Idaho $11,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a really nice HDJ81 JDM Limited Land Cruiser that I’m reluctantly putting up for sale. As most of you know this has the factory 1HDT turbo diesel 6 cylinder engine that runs amazing. Starts easily. No excess smoke. Very strong. Automatic trans was just recently rebuilt. No issues. Very clean interior and exterior. No dents or large scratches. Decals are flaking a little. Two minor thumb nail size rust bubbles starting and that is all. Clean rust free frame. Pullout storage platform in re 240,000 miles. Feel free to ask any questions or areas that you would like specific photos of. $14,750
Thank you,

132B040E-2096-4D7B-8346-E468FCF9CB8B.jpeg

CDBB7BA4-02EF-497E-AE9B-4A6EEC945B48.jpeg

4238EE04-AB52-4761-9CDC-3B355D3DA231.jpeg

Lockers?. 250k miles not kilometers?

Only selling because I need a truck for work. Starting new construction company.. Trade for 2003 or newer Tundra and Fj40 Bj40 or fj55? Or partial trade for either? Vintage cruiser could be project. Truck needs to be ready to go.

PMd you for details. Thanks

Folder full of receipts showing it was well taken care of.
Old Man Emu lift
New turbo
New Transmission still under warranty
Boost EGT and Trans temp gauges
Very clean and tidy interior as well as engine compartment.
Dual battery warmers.
Etc. Etc.

Last edited:
I don’t have any receipts on the injection pump being serviced. It is bone dry and functions perfectly. The Bebs have surely been done but I have no documentation of that. Both of the previous owners were meticulous fellows and babied it. They had ATEB in Burnaby take care of anything that it needed. I just ordered some Taihos that I’m going to have put in to ensure that is taken care of.

Update..
I have been daily driving this rig and it has performed flawlessly. Three generations of us went from northern Idaho to Flagstaff AZ for the Overland Expo in it and had a blast! Time has come to let it go. It will be missed..
Since the original post I have put front and rear brakes on and have put a fresh set of Taiho Bebs in it just to be sure. The ones I removed looked like new. I also put a timing belt and tensioner on it. The rack is no longer in it. It was removed for a roof top tent.
Price is $11,000

Wish you weren’t across the country. I’ve got an 03 tundra I’d love to turn into this thing

Good lord. What a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom