SOLD Idaho, 1984 5.3 LS Swapped FJ60 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
1984 FJ60 with 5.3 ls engine and GM auto mated to Toyota split transfer case. Runs and drives great. Sits on older OME lift kit. Since I have had it, I adapted all of the gauges to the new powertrain, wire wheeled the frame and painted most of it with POR-15, installed new DIY body mounts, did the Trail Taylor C Channel reinforcement, and replaced all of the rust with clean rust-free OEM metal. The interior is stripped, but I have everything to put it back together, including good door panels, a nice rear seat, a new carpet set, and clean black BMW seats and TorFab adapters for them. ARB front bumper to be installed. I have the grill and headlight surrounds. Good bumper ends for the rear bumper. Drip rails recently resealed with Eastwood self-leveling sealer. City Racer window seals for the rear cargo windows and the lift gate. Needs an antenna. Has some dents and dings and is obviously multi-colored (at least a half dozen stock 60 series colors). Needs filler, to be paint prepped, and painted. If there's interest now, I'd be interested in moving this to help with a real estate purchase opportunity I have coming up. $18k. Thanks for looking.
20220215_170458.jpg
20220215_170526.jpg

PM sent

I forgot to mention that the tank was dropped, cleaned and new fuel sender and new suction tube assembly installed. I also have all new weatherstripping for the lift gate and tailgate that will come with it. If you pm me your email, I'll send you a video walk around. Thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom