i'd like to look at an fzj80 up close and personal, can anyone help with that? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I live in central Texas and wanted to ask if someone on this forum could show me around their fzj80? I have 3 vehicles I am seriously looking at a currently, a 1st gen tacoma, 1st gen Tundra, and a Fzj80. I have been lucky enough to be able to test drive the first 2 vehicles but would really like to see how the land cruiser drives and finally see if it's the right fit for me.

Check out the TX clubhouses. Im sure one them may be close and someone willing.

If you're talking fit in terms of your physical size in the driver's seat, up to 6' or so, the seat will adjust to suit. Taller than that, there is something called the Landtank seat extension. It's a kit, takes a few hours, but plenty of room then unless you play in the NBA.

FAKE NEWS! I saw a green one being driven on Michael Jordan’s The Last Dance.

Then again, I think it was Gary Payton’s rig.
Yea dude!!! Loved seeing Armstrong roll in an 80.

ive see the glove in his LC as a kid in seattle during his SuperSonics years.

I live in central Texas and wanted to ask if someone on this forum could show me around their fzj80? I have 3 vehicles I am seriously looking at a currently, a 1st gen tacoma, 1st gen Tundra, and a Fzj80. I have been lucky enough to be able to test drive the first 2 vehicles but would really like to see how the land cruiser drives and finally see if it's the right fit for me.

It also depends on what you're going to do with it - find someone that has a truck aligned with your end goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom