I'd like to introduce "Brutus" ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Done deal. :cool:

:flamingo:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Done deal. :cool:

Congratulations on the new ride Sir!

So this here Jxxp is going to help you to be a better driver... Right? He! he!

NO....that's not it either. I think is going to be...what, we're not still playing?:whoops:

How long till it got a Hemi and delivered to ya?

Do you have to turn in your TLCA membership card now?:popcorn::flipoff2:

I think it already gots a Hemi, I saw that thing for sale on the AEV boards for like a year.

Very nice acquisition!

Nope - but I believe a swap for a hemi was part of the "deal".

HELL YA! Glad to have ya as a fellow JEEPER still. I'm just curious on how it will drive down the road with the full hydro steering. Very nice rig. I'm truly jealous. OH. what are the specs of it.

HELL YA! Glad to have ya as a fellow JEEPER still. I'm just curious on how it will drive down the road with the full hydro steering. Very nice rig. I'm truly jealous. OH. what are the specs of it.

We all hope you and Kowboy will be very happy together Bigcountry. One question though, how ya gonna weld them Jeeper frames back together when thay split in half?:lol:

We all hope you and Kowboy will be very happy together Bigcountry. One question though, how ya gonna weld them Jeeper frames back together when thay split in half?:lol:

That was the CJ frame only, the TJ frames are awesome. It'll survive great.

That was the CJ frame only, the TJ frames are awesome. It'll survive great.

Yep, the TJ frames are much better. Just bustin your chops a 'lil. See ya in two weeks!

Sorry for the delay in postin' ... was on a plane till late last nigh tryin' to get home. :rolleyes:

Here's the specs as listed on the AEV forum:

1997 JEEP WRANGLER BRUTE CONVERSION. FEATURED ON COVER OF OCT ‘08 EDITION OF JP MAGAZINE.

AEV BRUTE CONVERSION WITH HI-LINE FENDERS AND HEAT REDUCTION HOOD
Z06 BURNT ORANGE PAINT
6CYL 4.6L STROKER ENGINE
TRANSMISSION: ‘05 RUBICON NSG370 6 SPEED

CHARCOAL INTERIOR WITH SEATS FROM A 2005 RUBICON
’05 RUBICON 4 TO 1 TRANSFER CASE
CUSTOM DRIVESHAFTS WITH 1350 U-JOINTS
SUSPENSION: FRONT COILOVER AND LINKED WITH FOX 2.5 SHOCKS
REAR BILSTEIN 5100 6 IN LIFT SHOCKS
TERAFLEX LONG ARM LIFT KIT
DAYSTAR 1 IN BODY LIFT
AXLES:HIGH PINION DANA 60 Balljoint (FRONT) WITH SOLID CHEVY OUTERS AND WARN 35 SPLINE LOCKOUTS TERAFLEX CRD60 (REAR) WITH MOSER SHAFTS WITH SOLID 1 TON FULL FLOATER AND DISC BRAKES
SUPERIOR 5.13 GEARS FRONT AND REAR
ARB AIR LOCKERS FRONT AND REAR WITH HEAVY DUTY AIR LINES
WHEELS: 17X9 WALKER EVENS POLISHED BEAD LOCKS
TIRES: 39.5X16.5R17 LT PITBULL ROCKER
PSC FULL HYDRO STEERING
BANKS HEADER
FLOWMASTER MUFFLER

CURRIE ENTERPRISES FRONT STUBBY BUMPER, AEV TUBULAR REAR BUMPER
FRONT WARN 9000i WINCH AND M8000 REAR WINCH
OPTIMA BATTERY
FULL DOORS WITH ’06 MIRRORS AND HALF DOORS WITH SOFT UPPERS
WINCH LINE SYNTHETIC ROPE
CURRIE ANTI-ROCK SWAY BAR
OVER 70,000.00 INVESTED IN THIS VEHICLE. LESS THAN 5,000 MILES ON MOTOR

ALMOST EVERYTHING IS NEW…ALL SUSPENSION, TIRES, WHEELS,RADIATOR,HOSES,BRAKES,FUEL LINES,BRAKE LINES,CAP,ROTOR,PLUGS,WIRES,ALL FLUIDS,WINDSHIELD,WIPERS AND ARMS,HUBS,FLYWHEEL/CLUTCH,ALTERNATOR,VALVE COVER GASKET,MOTOR MOUNTS,TRANS MOUNT, BLOWER MOTOR,ALL LIGHTS,DOOR HANDLES,REAR AXLE HOUSING ETC…ETC…ETC… All work was done professionally by Unlimited Off-road Centers of Fenton, Mi. 48430

The items listed in red no longer apply. :grinpimp:

Y'all know damn-well I can't leave well-enough alone ... so them Fellas in Michigan that own 'er are rollin' 'er outta the showroom and back into the shop. :cool:

Puttin' in a 5.7 hemi and the automatic tranny that they use in the 3/4 ton Dodge trucks.

Replacin' the full-hydro steerin' with hydro-assist high steer.

Replacin' the stock fender flares with GenRight 6" tube fenders to help cover the meats.

Addin' factory AC and cruise control ... and addin' a parkin' brake.

Shootin' for 'round the end of October to go fetch 'er ... in time to wheel 'er at Clayton! :cheers:

Only time she's been outta their showroom is for local parades and two trips to Moab. Ran Pritchet Canyon and Moab Rim for the magazine photographers one year and she just set in the Mopar Display in downtown Moab the other year. :rolleyes:

Needs a cage in the cab ... and all the campin' s*** in the bed. :meh:

Last edited:
That is cool Kowboy. I think that is an great platform for what you want. I know you will get a bucket load of sh#($&T from the cruiserheads, but hey, Hemi, 60s and a Atlas (It does have one, correct?) it is pretty much like a whole bunch of 40's out there, without the rust :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom