For Sale ID, FJ62 complete Front and Rear axles $600/pair (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ginericLC

Wagon Wheeler!
Threads
I have a set of 1988 FJ62 axles stock 4.11 gears. They will need a knuckle rebuild as the felts are leaking. Good Aisin Hubs. Brakes are decent. Near Boise, Idaho

Can you post a picture or two? I'm on the other side of the country but friends in Boise....might be interested for a future project.

Can you post a picture or two? I'm on the other side of the country but friends in Boise....might be interested for a future project.
check you PM. I can’t get them to attach here

I just pulled the wheels off yesterday. I needed them to roll another Cruiser around.
IMG_2164[1].JPG
IMG_2165[1].JPG

Eric , PM me your #. I have the potential of picking up the front axle in about four weeks.

Tell Gabe I said thanks. I will pack the extra tools to dismantle the front axle

Front is sold!

I forgot to ask...

Does Gabe take Paypal?!!!!

He can through his mom.

Well I can tell you the Walmart bucket I used for the 3rd split open by the next day. Fortunately I had the tarp under the bucket, so the residual gear oil didn’t soak into the deck of the roof rack!

Surprisingly, I’m not noticing much difference with the extra wind resistance of the bucket and totes up top. 12mpg before, 12 now.
10293B4C-C893-42A4-A4D0-8490C337A2F6.jpeg
(storm chasing in the Owyhee)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom