SOLD Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 Smooth Body (non resi) Shocks (complete set) $450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had these on my FJ40, I have ZERO complaints about the shocks, only making some changes. They worked great. They are valved with moderate compression and were fantastic with my leaf springs. *They will make your truck handle better, the difference is noticeable vs a lesser hydro or gas shock*

They have less than 2500 miles on them, they were purchased in 2012.

Measurements are: 26" extended, 16" compressed for the front and 30.5" extended, 20" compressed for the rear.

My suspension for these shocks was sprung under with a shackle reversal front and Downey cantilever shackles in the rear with custom Atlas springs netting about 4" of total lift. I had F250 shock towers in the front (easy, cheap, bulletproof).

The end result was a truck that rode like a coil sprung truck without the funky tendency of coils to unload. The handling was as good as it could be and dampening and compression was just about right. A good more easily attained set up for these would be a 4" FJ40 front spring with a longer shackle with an extended shock tower and an FJ60 rear spring with a shackle. You may not get the total droop out of the shocks, but you'll still be able to take advantage of the extra length.

New the shocks sell for $167 each from IVD, I'm selling for $500 for the set, $450 to a 'Mud member. They're located in Los Angeles. 323-547-5823 is my cell.

Thanks!!!!

Maybe some pics will help. These are installed with my set up. Pardon the nasty muffler, I usually have more class that ;)

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_2088.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom