Icon Stage 1s vs Bilstein 5160s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I have the OME 1.5" lift kit with diff drop and SPC UCAs. It came with the OME Nitro Sport shocks which I switched out for OEM shocks. I want something a little stiffer but not the 56 Dodge Power Wagon ride of the OME Nitro Sports (I used to have a 56 PW). My budget is under $1000 for all four shocks. So between the two which would you choose?

Someone on here mentioned that the Stage 1s won’t work with SPC uppers. But, I haven’t seen an explanation as to why or a confirmation that they won’t. I’m in the same boat - 2” lift, worn IronMan foam cells... need to find better shocks... for reasonable money.

Tough Dog closed cell foam shocks from @TRAIL TAILOR - no contest! Under $1k those are hard to beat for body control and comfort.

Someone on here mentioned that the Stage 1s won’t work with SPC uppers. But, I haven’t seen an explanation as to why or a confirmation that they won’t. I’m in the same boat - 2” lift, worn IronMan foam cells... need to find better shocks... for reasonable money.

Don't see any reason why SPC UCA will not work with Icon Stage 1's. I run SPC with Stage 3s and Stage 1s look like Stage 3s without remote reservoirs.
You will not see the extended travel the SPC is capable of, but many folks are running SPCs or other brand UCAs without extended travel shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom