Icon caster correction bushing review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure, and why get a mild steel exhaust when you can go full stainless. Why just do a head gasket when you can do a full rebuild. Why blend paint when you can do a full respray... My priority is to enjoy my truck safely without spending another $5000 on it over the next year.

I used the rubber TJM caster bushings and they have been great for the past 4 years.
Where did you buy the TJM rubber bushings?

Your caster plates don't cause the steering linkage to move closer to the radius arms?

I am going to need more caster correction one day. I am still trying to decide between plates and trunnion bearings for future caster correction.
Looks like he already answered you, but as a reference point I have Landtank 2.5 plates and haven't had any clearance issues. Plates and provided hardware were good quality and install was easy. Very satisfied.

Last edited:
From Summit Racing. I don't know if they're still in production.

Edit - only place I see them is CarID.

Also available from Australia.
Thanks

Went to TJM Australia. Joined site as a member then asked for a quote to ship to Canada. Will wait and see if they respond to this request. Their initial quote seems to imply taking your truck to an authorized dealer in AU and having them install the bushings.

CariD lists TJM rubber bushings for Nissan Patrol only - Part 66310R. on the TJM website these are listed for all 80 Series as well.

Will wait to see if TJM can ship cheaper than CariD, assuming they respond.

Last edited:
Thanks

Went to TJM Australia. Joined site as a member then asked for a quote to ship to Canada. Will wait and see if they respond to this request. Their initial quote seems to imply taking your truck to an authorized dealer in AU and having them install the bushings.

CariD lists TJM rubber bushings for Nissan Patrol only - Part 66310R. on the TJM website these are listed for all 80 Series as well.

Will wait to see if TJM can ship cheaper than CariD, assuming they respond.
Yes, now that you mention it, the TJM instructions in the set included both 80 series and Patrol instructions/templates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom