April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (3 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I received my VL45Pro yesterday. I’m testing it out in the garage full of water bottles to make sure it’s working properly. So far, so good. It looks really nice too

It fits perfectly on top of the Dobinsons drawer system allowing you to open the lid all the way without hitting the upper hatch door (when the drawer slid out). Now I need to find appropriate tie down straps to secure to d-rings on slide.

In anyone's opinion do you think its worth having the slide out for the VL65? They are not cheap.
The bigger the fridge the more important the slide I think. Up to you as to whether or not the convenience is worth the cost.

I don’t imagine that much metal would be cheap to manufacture and ship either.

Not just convenience factor, but also that it’s a solid mounting solution. You do not want a filled fridge sliding around everytime you go up or downhill, slam on brakes/gas and etc.

If you decide on mount I would grab one this week, as I do not see them discounted often.

I received my VL45Pro yesterday. I’m testing it out in the garage full of water bottles to make sure it’s working properly. So far, so good. It looks really nice too

It fits perfectly on top of the Dobinsons drawer system allowing you to open the lid all the way without hitting the upper hatch door (when the drawer slid out). Now I need to find appropriate tie down straps to secure to d-rings on slide.
Pics in the LC/unbox and etc please!

I received my VL65 last week. Took it camping in the mountains. It worked great when connected to my friend's 120VAC generator output. When connected overnight to the 12VDC on his RV, it continuously cut out after a few hours. I made sure it was set to "Low" mode. Eventually, it stopped turning on at all when connected to 12VDC. The RV battery monitor showed is was only down 20% from max overnight. The Iceco was awesome when running and kept things cool for a long time when not running. High-quality construction. I'm waiting to hear back from their support people to determine if I have a setting wrong or if it might have been damaged in shipping (thanks for the dents and dings UPS).

I really love this thing and want to keep it if I can get it set on 12VDC power. Many oohs and aahs from friends on the camping trip. I have a 1700Wh Bluetti power station coming in a few months with solar panels for the long-term.

Looks like I am running into this issue with the JP42 and AC200 on the 12VDC! Unless I have a secondary load such as an Iphone charging. Damn!

A few more days to delivery. Thanks again @SharpeCat

Screenshot_20210610-121511_Samsung Internet.jpg

In anyone's opinion do you think its worth having the slide out for the VL65? They are not cheap.
Get the side. Totally worth the money. I have the vl65 and the slide madea life so much easier as it can slide the fridge all th way out. Makes accessing the fridge a breeze.
It's a two position slide meaning you can slide it partially out and all the way out.

On another note... Anyone has a different contact number than their "customer service" and text number? I'm having problems contacting them for my warranty. I left another voicemail and text today and still crickets. I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy about the radio silence here.

Just ordered a TR45. I blame this thread and all those involved! We will see if my SO accepts that excuse.

Get the side. Totally worth the money. I have the vl65 and the slide madea life so much easier as it can slide the fridge all th way out. Makes accessing the fridge a breeze.
It's a two position slide meaning you can slide it partially out and all the way out.

On another note... Anyone has a different contact number than their "customer service" and text number? I'm having problems contacting them for my warranty. I left another voicemail and text today and still crickets. I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy about the radio silence here.
I forwarded your request over to Lu, my guess is they are super busy this week but ill keep an eye on it.

Everyone else, thank you for the updates!

Just an FYI, the length of the 75 is 34.5"(without the handles), not the 38.3" they show in the drawings and specs.
whoa that's a huge discrepancy. hopefully they'll update their diagrams... maybe you can do some measurements to confirm what you got vs what you expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom