April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (2 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been looking to replace my 3rd owner and beat to hell Edgestar 45QT with the ICECO 48QT. I've been searching the googles for the best price and promo code. The best I could get was $450 (retail $524) using a promo code from Tacoma world. I didn't even think to check MUD for a group buy. Hoping that @SharpeCat can help me out.

Mine just came to my office today… was pretty quick.

Although all over the box it says “keep this side up” the fedex people brought it in from their truck to my office upside down… hope it should be fine as long as I leave it right side up before turning it on.
Those suckers did they same thing, I have to return mine (VL 70) because my cooler is not cooling and it says "LL" but the freezer is working. I called the customer service and let me tell you, they are outstanding, my replacement is on the way and ship back my defective VL70 w/ pre-paid shipping. I got mine 2 weeks ago on another group buy which is 25% off also.

Okay, I caved, I bought. Damn you all that said the slide is worth it. Incredible deal though. (don't anyone tell me it wasn't cause I can't deal with that right now)

I've been looking to replace my 3rd owner and beat to hell Edgestar 45QT with the ICECO 48QT. I've been searching the googles for the best price and promo code. The best I could get was $450 (retail $524) using a promo code from Tacoma world. I didn't even think to check MUD for a group buy. Hoping that @SharpeCat can help me out.
The TR45 is 380 shipped link is on first post if that’s something you’re interested in. Let me know if not!

whoa that's a huge discrepancy. hopefully they'll update their diagrams... maybe you can do some measurements to confirm what you got vs what you expected
The only other one that is a bit off is the width. I would say it is closer to 18.75 as opposed to 18.3.

What made me check was when I noticed the internal size differences from front to center and rear to center. They were off quite a bit but the outside was the same length. Didn't make any sense. Would have been 3-4" of insulation.

I purchased the VL35?VL52 Expanded with the 20% code. Thanks @SharpeCat I have a tonneau cover on my 19 Tacoma and this will fit under it in every configuration expect when configured as a VL52. Plus since Bushman gave Iceco permission to use the tool for this model it should last forever. Bushman's model has been going strong for 30+ years. For anyone wondering about the battery cutoff protection on this model, it is pre-set to 9.6Volts off and 10.9 on. So it doesn't have the selectable triple battery protection like all their other VL models.

The TR45 is 380 shipped link is on first post if that’s something you’re interested in. Let me know if not!
Definitely the VL45. Just looking for the best price on it.

Definitely the VL45. Just looking for the best price on it.
Our 20% off coupon is expired/charges used up now, only the TR/VL deals are left (they are the best deals out of the bunch). I am putting in a last round of requests for manual orders for other models in a couple days when everything expires, but no promises on that.

Any chance a VL dual zone is still available at the deal price?
Best i can do from here is put in a request for manual order, but like i said no promises. If you want me to put in a request for you, then just leave your number in a message to me. Thanks everyone!

Ok everyone, Code "MUD2021" is reactivated for another day for the late birdies. Please do not hold off and let items sit in your cart until it expires and end up here again xD.

@SharpeCat Amazing work! Ordered the VL65 last night, thanks for putting in the effort and being a gr8t mudder!
Really appreciate those kind words brother. This kind of thing is actually quite enjoyable when you take certain motives out of it; I sleep quite well knowing I did what I could for mud.

Everyone here has made sure that it has been a rewarding experience for me, and for that I thank you. I look forward to doing more in the future.

Right now I got my eyes on some 17 in steelies so going to be working on that GB, and maybe go look for tires after. I got a big list of things I want for my own LC (like Kaymar double swing out rear bumper!), and having you guys tag along not only helps me minimize my own costs, but everyone involved’s as well. Not only that, some things are just not possible to get (as in they don’t ship small orders to the US; ex. Huntsman steelies). When the community steps in, every door is opened.

Long story short, it’s a two way street and I appreciate mud being good to me as well.

Really appreciate those kind words brother. This kind of thing is actually quite enjoyable when you take certain motives out of it; I sleep quite well knowing I did what I could for mud.

Everyone here has made sure that it has been a rewarding experience for me, and for that I thank you. I look forward to doing more in the future.

Right now I got my eyes on some 17 in steelies so going to be working on that GB, and maybe go look for tires after. I got a big list of things I want for my own LC (like Kaymar double swing out rear bumper!), and having you guys tag along not only helps me minimize my own costs, but everyone involved’s as well. Not only that, some things are just not possible to get (as in they don’t ship small orders to the US; ex. Huntsman steelies). When the community steps in, every door is opened.

Long story short, it’s a two way street and I appreciate mud being good to me as well.
Sign me up for five 17” steelies!

*Reads post and immediately searches huntsman wheels*
Patch me into that GB thread if you get it going, please! Also, can’t find it anywhere on their site. Are those wheels hub or lug centric? Perhaps it depends on the wheel?

I was wondering if anyone has an idea when the TR60s ship out. I am not in a hurry, but curious if anyone has had theirs shipped. I got a tracking number right away, but it hasn’t gone out yet.

I was wondering if anyone has an idea when the TR60s ship out. I am not in a hurry, but curious if anyone has had theirs shipped. I got a tracking number right away, but it hasn’t gone out yet.

it took them a few days to actually ship my TR45 after they created the label. I was hitting reload on the tracking for a few days before it was picked up by ups.

D9F37D52-DC6D-4068-B643-F5F598C9B481.png

*Reads post and immediately searches huntsman wheels*
Patch me into that GB thread if you get it going, please! Also, can’t find it anywhere on their site. Are those wheels hub or lug centric? Perhaps it depends on the wheel?

Also this is listed on every product. They are based in AU so i imagine they make some quality wheels for off roads.
huntsman AU.PNG

huntsman LC and tundra wheels.PNG

it took them a few days to actually ship my TR45 after they created the label. I was hitting reload on the tracking for a few days before it was picked up by ups.

View attachment 2704322
I remember Lu telling me in a previous GB that he would drop off a bunch at UPS each day, and noticed sometimes they let it sit for a week so they can lump up the orders. It's possible that they wait to scan everything at once. It's also possible that IceCO is lumping up shipments. I wouldn't know since my parent's company has daily pickup from FedEx, UPS, USPS and our usual freight companies, and the holdup is always on shipping company's End.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom