April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (1 Viewer)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to place an order -- Hoping they renew that discount code.
Try texting Lu for now to see if he can manually apply code over phone.

D105EB34-8C3C-4327-85C3-25245A2C26B1.png

@SharpeCat Did you ever hear anything back from Lu about the VL60 or VL65 dual zones with covers being back in stock anytime soon?

@SharpeCat Did you ever hear anything back from Lu about the VL60 or VL65 dual zones with covers being back in stock anytime soon?
Still have not heard back from him yet. Hoping things settle down since coupon is expired and he will start being more responsive again. He sent me the tracking number for the TR and then stopped replying again lol. I am hoping that everything will be back in stock again when the TRs go live, and so we can ask for it to be included in coupon extension then. So far I got a tracking number for a TR to unbox for you guys and that’s it. Will keep everyone posted if I hear anything. Thanks bud!

placed order on the 2nd and not a damn peep from iceco about shipping on my JP30.....

get home this afternoon and it's siting on the porch (along with my Jackery 500)! can't wait to unbox and start using. thanks again @SharpeCat

Still have not heard back from him yet. Hoping things settle down since coupon is expired and he will start being more responsive again. He sent me the tracking number for the TR and then stopped replying again lol. I am hoping that everything will be back in stock again when the TRs go live, and so we can ask for it to be included in coupon extension then. So far I got a tracking number for a TR to unbox for you guys and that’s it. Will keep everyone posted if I hear anything. Thanks bud!

Thanks for the update. Wish I would have been ready to jump on it a few days earlier, so hopefully he opens the code back up when the TRs go up.

Working with Jackery to get a group buy going with them. Replied and said once inventory is back up. So once I hear from them I will post the details.

Thanks @SharpeCat for putting this Iceco group buy together and thanks to Lu for coming thru

There is one happening Jackery Group Buy (although it is paused at the moment)

His inconsistency with responding is concerning.

Working with Jackery to get a group buy going with them. Replied and said once inventory is back up. So once I hear from them I will post the details.

Thanks @SharpeCat for putting this Iceco group buy together and thanks to Lu for coming thru

There is one happening Jackery Group Buy (although it is paused at the moment)

I got new codes, so it is LIVE for the E1000 and also the E500 until they run out of stock. I understand that they expect more E500 units in toward the end of the month.

placed order on the 2nd and not a damn peep from iceco about shipping on my JP30.....

get home this afternoon and it's siting on the porch (along with my Jackery 500)! can't wait to unbox and start using. thanks again @SharpeCat
Nice! Thanks for the update bud.

@mleichty I would text Lu for a manual discount for now. number is a couple posts up.

@CowboyTaco thanks for sharing. Maybe you can work together with @Whoareu2200 since you both are in contact with Jackery regarding group buys. The more people involved the better the discount I hope! I’m also willing to forgive Lu for slow responses as long as he keeps prioritizing shipping the orders.

Good news is the TR is moving! Tracking says Monday delivery!

Last edited:
Just hurd back from Jackery and like @CowboyTaco said end of the month should have more stock. Due to Covid, fires, hurricanes stock is low. I would hope the more people for jackery the better the discount.

Just hurd back from Jackery and like @CowboyTaco said end of the month should have more stock. Due to Covid, fires, hurricanes stock is low. I would hope the more people for jackery the better the discount.

I was told they had less than 10 units of the E500, but I know a handful of people have already ordered them today and the website still has the ability to "Add to Cart" where that option is not available on other units that have sold out. So if you are interested in purchasing an E500, you can probably still get in on it. PM me if you want the code for either the E500 or E1000.

I was told they had less than 10 units of the E500, but I know a handful of people have already ordered them today and the website still has the ability to "Add to Cart" where that option is not available on other units that have sold out. So if you are interested in purchasing an E500, you can probably still get in on it. PM me if you want the code for either the E500 or E1000.
Would help to share the price as well. @Whoareu2200 do you know what kind of prices yet?

Texted yesterday and today. No response as of yet.
Fingers crossed then, hopefully he will get back to you soon. Maybe try including which model you want, and if it is an in stock model then you’ll have a better chance. No promises though since the sale is technically over until the TRs are ready to ship, but it wouldn’t hurt to try. I think the 866 number gets better response rates but I like to text both just to be safe (group message so he doesn’t think it’s two different orders).

40FBE718-685C-4D01-A04A-0EFC4790A732.png

59BF92E3-FBD8-4A10-87D6-F91B80C2DCBF.png

I still haven't gotten a tracking number. I did get a text on Monday stating that I would receive a tracking number that night, but so far nothing.

Some feedback and a question on my ICECO VL65 running on DC.

-Lu took care of me with a free padded cover to make up for a few dings in shipping. Good guy and really wants to help.
-This fridge/freezer is well-made. Super high quality. Runs great on AC and on DC when on a sound battery system.
-Waiting for my Bluetti AC200 Indiegogo campaign solar generator to arrive so I can get serious in setting up the 12V power system in my LC.

Here's my issue so far . . . the unit does not run on DC socket in the back of the cruiser or my other SUV when running at highway speeds for hours. It only ran plugged into a friend's DC port on his RV when his battery was near a full charge. I assume the current-carrying capacity of the factory wiring and/or socket is too low for this fridge. I have to believe that once I get my Bluetti unit and set up my DC system, this will no longer be an issue when I'm out in the wild.

(By the way, I've never seen anything hold the temp like this unit when I packed it with ice for last weekend camping. Expensive as a cooler, but the insulating capability is ridiculous)

-There are so many YouTube videos on setting up 12VDC systems, it can make your head spin. Any advice on a go-to resource for system design and installation for an overland / camping cruiser? At a minimum, should I run a higher current cable and socket from the engine bay (direct battery connection) to run the ICECO for now?

Some feedback and a question on my ICECO VL65 running on DC.

-Lu took care of me with a free padded cover to make up for a few dings in shipping. Good guy and really wants to help.
-This fridge/freezer is well-made. Super high quality. Runs great on AC and on DC when on a sound battery system.
-Waiting for my Bluetti AC200 Indiegogo campaign solar generator to arrive so I can get serious in setting up the 12V power system in my LC.

Here's my issue so far . . . the unit does not run on DC socket in the back of the cruiser or my other SUV when running at highway speeds for hours. It only ran plugged into a friend's DC port on his RV when his battery was near a full charge. I assume the current-carrying capacity of the factory wiring and/or socket is too low for this fridge. I have to believe that once I get my Bluetti unit and set up my DC system, this will no longer be an issue when I'm out in the wild.

(By the way, I've never seen anything hold the temp like this unit when I packed it with ice for last weekend camping. Expensive as a cooler, but the insulating capability is ridiculous)

-There are so many YouTube videos on setting up 12VDC systems, it can make your head spin. Any advice on a go-to resource for system design and installation for an overland / camping cruiser? At a minimum, should I run a higher current cable and socket from the engine bay (direct battery connection) to run the ICECO for now?

Any specifics in my response are going off memory. So take it for however reliable that may (or may not) be.

The compressor, I believe, is rated at 60W and we've seen it pull 55W when running. I don't know what the factory wiring is rated to handle, but I think it is closer to 40W. So I believe you are accurate in the thought that the factory wiring is probably inadequate.

I forget the conversion rate, but ARB recommends using a wire that is roughly equivalent to a 9 awg wire. I'm not aware of any 9 awg wire, so I went with an 8 awg wire connected to a Blue Sea fuse block that was connected directly to the battery. I think that was on a 15A fuse. I've also heard of people using a 10 awg wire with no reported issues. Given the length of the run, the larger wire is probably better. Just make sure that you give that receptacle a solid ground with a similar gauge wire.

Something like that is probably going to be your best bet for constant power to the fridge and won't leave you entirely dependent on the Bluetti.

Any specifics in my response are going off memory. So take it for however reliable that may (or may not) be.

The compressor, I believe, is rated at 60W and we've seen it pull 55W when running. I don't know what the factory wiring is rated to handle, but I think it is closer to 40W. So I believe you are accurate in the thought that the factory wiring is probably inadequate.

I forget the conversion rate, but ARB recommends using a wire that is roughly equivalent to a 9 awg wire. I'm not aware of any 9 awg wire, so I went with an 8 awg wire connected to a Blue Sea fuse block that was connected directly to the battery. I think that was on a 15A fuse. I've also heard of people using a 10 awg wire with no reported issues. Given the length of the run, the larger wire is probably better. Just make sure that you give that receptacle a solid ground with a similar gauge wire.

Something like that is probably going to be your best bet for constant power to the fridge and won't leave you entirely dependent on the Bluetti.

Also might be worth looking at your low voltage cutoff settings on the ICECO. It could be set for the highest value and you may just have too much drop on the accessory run (or an older battery)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom