April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (1 Viewer)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1st GB:
Hello everyone.

July is around the corner, and Like many of you, I have been on the search for a fridge. Also like many of you, I can’t afford to shell out $1000.

Because of this I have started looking at the smaller names like Alpicool (Costco/costway fridges, also rebranded 100 times), as well as other Chinese names. When it comes to Chinese, most are generic compressors that come with a 1 year warranty. However, the IceCo line of fridges carry the industry standard Danfoss/Secop compressors that are found in big names like ARB, and that carries a 5 year warranty instead of 1. This is a low-power consumption compressor, and the ones I have looked at does have a cut off built in so that it doesn’t drain your battery below the starting voltage.

Even though their prices are very reasonable already, I decided to contact them to inquire about group discounts. After a few emails and phone calls, they agreed to make a 25% off coupon specifically for mud members.

Their website is IceCofreezer.com; please take a look and if any of their units interest you and 25% off is good, then please leave a message here. Once there is enough interest I will call them to activate.

Since this is a coupon code, everyone will be paying IceCo directly and can order as soon as coupon is live, so no need to wait on the group for the discount. If enough of you guys do it, I might earn myself a sponsorship and earn a fridge for myself! I sorta blew through my budget for this month and didn’t leave enough left for a fridge, so this is a good chance to not only get a good deal for yourself, but also a good chance to help me earn my “sample unit”.

I will be posting more information regarding their line of fridges this week, so stay tuned if you are interested. Also, please feel free to ask if you have any questions, as I have done a fair bit on reading up on these fridges. Anything I can’t answer, I will be glad to contact IceCo on your behalf for you.

APRIL 2022:

3 models so far, more to come.

Code is IH8MUD2022

-Sharpe

A328B2E8-E8D4-4471-975F-D5EFF0E539B3.png

D919314D-B6C3-4772-B8ED-A84B16EF5A5C.png

5B0F2722-7058-4542-B8BA-6CA7DAD41C63.png

32A175A0-D060-4583-A910-8A93400F0D8D.png

Last edited:
In - was interested in the IceCo previously linked on Walmart.com.

Would be nice to know the dimensions on their slide.

Thanks for the interest everyone, and please let me know if you have any questions.

VL slide is the bigger of the two, and dimensions are a few posts down. @cmw

The JP slide dimensions:
24.8 x 15.9 x 2.6

D882ECF3-A337-4430-B2ED-61C479DCB477.png

C89DAC4E-77F7-4147-948C-00077B5798C1.png

4EC61869-ACCE-49B9-97B0-C1E7D7195B0F.png

5C2E4F19-2DAF-41D1-80B7-F894518FDDE7.png

Last edited:
Okay everyone.

First off, a BIG THANK YOU for all the interest. You guys are going to help me earn my fridge, and I cannot express enough how much that means to me (and Tiger, my dog who likes his sweet tea cold). I will be sure to share our experience with it via my stream, which I will have you guys largely to thank!

Anyways, everything is in stock except for the Dual Zones, which is backordered until mid-July.

They said the single zone VL60 (didnt see on their site) is available now, and the dual zone in 2 weeks.

I was told price on website includes tax and shipping, so take 25% off that and you will have your total. Shipping is about 2 days for most of the continental US, assuming no delays from the shipping companies. We will see as they are sending me a VL45 to review for you guys!! I also did confirm that every fridge carries the same compressor, including the small ones.

Last edited:
So this goes into effect on July 1? Interested in getting a VL60

Last edited:
So this goes into effect on July 1? Interested in getting a VL60

Thank you for the interest, and We can have it up by then, possibly sooner.

The VL60 comes in a single, as well as dual zone configuration. The single can be shipped out same day, but the dual is on backorder until mid July.

For those interested in the single zones (all but 2 models are single zones), we are working on getting a coupon up tonight or tomorrow so that you can, hopefully, get it for this weekend. I will let you guys know as soon as it is live.

Thank you for the interest, and We can have it up by then, possibly sooner.

The VL60 comes in a single, as well as dual zone configuration. The single can be shipped out same day, but the dual is on backorder until mid July.

For those interested in the single zones (all but 2 models are single zones), we are working on getting a coupon up tonight or tomorrow so that you can, hopefully, get it for this weekend. I will let you guys know as soon as it is live.
Thanks!

Yep, just got the official okay from IceCo. Code will be active tonight.

Thanks again everyone!

I’m in for a slide. Going to be using it, hopefully, for a fridge I sourced locally. It is a Whynter 65qt single zone. Think it’ll fit?

JP slide dimensions
24.8 x 15.9 x 2.6

Whynter 65 Qt dimensions
28 x 21 x 18.25

Seems the Whynter is too long And too wide for the JP slide, I will send them a text to ask them if they make a slide for the chest-style fridges and report back.

A52560E2-429C-45DD-9B1A-8DAAA4E40121.png

Last edited:
I’m in for a slide. Going to be using it, hopefully, for a fridge I sourced locally. It is a Whynter 65qt single zone. Think it’ll fit?

There is a VL series slide that I am trying to find dimensions for. Will report back! They make one for up to 74 qts.

FF0B5515-452B-4ACF-9460-396DABC517D1.png

I could not find the dimensions on the VL slide itself, so I am basing it on the dimensions of the fridges that will fit on it.

The Whynter 65 qt is 28 inches long, 18.25 inches wide. It will fit, just won’t be exact but close. @bonestock

8DD25B95-C195-45F1-AFD5-81AF892FEBE2.png

8C904AB3-46AB-434E-B47A-96FBC0F207D7.png

D115C1F6-17A2-47B2-9CE3-09F9118EF218.png

Last edited:
I updated the posts with dimensions for both the JP and VL slides. Both are priced at $199 so $150 (tax and shipping included) after 25% off. Again, coupon is “Ih8mud” and will be active tonight.

I will keep an eye on it, and let me know if anyone has any questions!

I have to double check, but I think for the models that come with insulating bags, that the bags are included in the price.

Any chance this is 25% off the current sale price? Or just retail price?

Any chance this is 25% off the current sale price? Or just retail price?

Are you referring to the current 10% sale price on their website? As far as i know, the discounts will not stack. I believe it is one coupon per checkout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom