April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (1 Viewer)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I emailed them that question tonight along with a few others I had on fitment and such. Will post up as soon as I hear.

Let me know if you do not get a response soon, and i can try asking the rep for you tomorrow.

Say I wanted the GO12. Retail price is $399. Sale price is $249 before any coupon.

Would the price be $249, $249 minus 10% or $249 minus 25%?
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 9.08.43 PM.png

It's definitely not a 10% off price. Like the VL65DZ that I am looking at they show $859 $839. That's like 3%

Ahh, i thought you meant the 10% "STAYHOME" coupon that is on their site. The 25% goes off the retail price, so it would be around $645 shipped after 25% discount ($859 * .75).

@hoser in those cases, you take the lower of the two prices. For that one it is currently discounted more than 25% already, and discounts do not stack. What i can do though, is call them and ask if they can offer us anything to sweeten the deal for the ones currently on sale for more than 25%. I will report back to you on that tomorrow when they are open again.

If you guys give me a little bit, i will work out the numbers and specifics for you. Im going to add 1 of each to my cart and do a trial checkout with the 10% coupon, and from there i can figure out what the 25% will apply to.

Last edited:
I will send this to them to double check, but here are the prices from what i understand. For ones currently on sale for more than 25%, i kept the current sale price. For ones on sale for less than 25% or not on sale, i factored in the 25%. I plan on making individual images to get into more detail on each particular model. Will work on that tomorrow.

What you see is the total shipped and including taxes. Unless otherwise stated, i would assume it does not come with a insulating case or bag. I will double check that tomorrow as well.

IceCo-Group-Buy.png

Last edited:
Do these work with 24v input? They all list 12v, but in one photo I saw 12v/24v input.

Last edited:
I will call them in a few hours to ask about the code, as well as to make sure that the code will work for all models. As soon as I confirm it works I will post here. @chengitis @rckhound

@Owyhee Jackass I will get you a list of their 12/24V models, I know there are a few.

Thank you for the interest and I will report back in a couple hours after they open.

Last edited:
Ditto on the code, tried all caps and all lower case, with quotes and without. VL60 w/cover and a slide.

Getting the code working is my top priority today. Don’t worry, I will stay on top of this.

They are opening soon, so I will give them a little time to settle into the office then give them a call to hopefully get this sorted out.

Okay guys, I was told code is active. I am about to eat lunch so have not tested, but for those ready to buy, let me know if you have any issues or questions.

Code is not case sensitive and does not include quotes, and it is “ih8mud”. Code does apply to the slides, power bank, extension cable, as well as all the fridges and coolers that are not already over 25% off (2 of the small ones).

Code will be good until the end of next week (10 days).

REMEMBER, The Dual Zones and anything currently out of stock will be back in stock in about 2 weeks, and will ship out then. There is a single zone VL60 as well as Dual Zone ones, so make sure you are picking the right one. Everything else is ready to ship out today.

After lunch I will fire up the stream and continue working on images in photoshop that will help you compare the different models, and figure out which one is right for you. They highly recommend the bigger ones (JP or VL series), if you are putting it into a trail rig.

Thanks again everyone, and if this goes well, it will give me a leg to stand on when I try to ask for a permanent discount for mud members. I just want everyone to understand that you guys are accomplishing much more than just buying a fridge here; that you are helping pave the way for future mudders to be able to get a special discount from ICECO. In addition to that, you helped made it possible for me to earn a fridge that I could no longer afford (change of build plans). There are more to it, and we will cover it in the long run.

Better get used to it, because going forward, you all are going to hear a lot of THANKS from me!

Last edited:
Ok curiosity got the best of me, and I tested it on 3 items. I will call them right away to get the issue fixed for the VL65 dual zones, where the 3% sale price prevents the 25% coupon. Other ones are working.

9AA39894-2645-491F-B7DB-DFBFE367EAF3.png

Also same issue with the VL65 dual zone with bag, so I will also let them know.

4898C9E6-8EEF-4B6C-9986-F97273A47B11.png

Last edited:
Also, this shipment is coming from the West Coast, so I want all of us east coast folks to understand that there is a chance it won’t make it by Friday, even if ordered today. There’s been many UPS delays lately as well, but ICECO will be doing their best on their end to get it out as quickly as they can. Please plan accordingly for your car camping bbqs!

Last edited:
If we get at least 10, I will try to negotiate a better discount.

Hi,
Thanks for setting this up! Although i'm not in a rush to get a fridge, this deal does look tempting. How would you track the 10 people who buy and what would be the additional discount? Thanks!

Code worked. This was a total impulse-buy (eye-roll), but I've been thinking of getting something like this for a while, like every time I have to run around town looking for block-ice. (don't have room in my freezer to make my own). FYI on the slide, it was a bit more than you have listed on your price pic. 194.25 vs. 149.25.
fridge.PNG

Hi,
Thanks for setting this up! Although i'm not in a rush to get a fridge, this deal does look tempting. How would you track the 10 people who buy and what would be the additional discount? Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words! It is my pleasure to be able to contribute in some way.

I have no way to track it, other than here, nor am I worried about it. I also decided it was greedy of me to ask so soon, when 25% already is a great price, and when we haven’t even bought anything yet and when it is already a good deal compared to similar models. I decided to push off the idea for long term, or maybe never.

I have faith that they will look out for us for looking out for them, and won’t be wasting any energy on trying to track things. I think without trust it won’t work, and with trust established there is no need to focus on keeping tabs; it only serves as a distraction to the goal of doing what’s best for everyone (staff and customers). I don’t get the sense that they are greedy people, so I will leave it to them to offer it to us when the time comes. I think there is no need to ask.

That and I can go all day about how we benefit in so many other ways. For one, every group buy contributes to the success of the next, meaning after so many group buys, it’s going be be easy to convince manufacturers to either meet us in the middle, or watch us take our community elsewhere. Also, next time I can just cite this post as well, rather than cold calling manufacturers and hope they will take me seriously! Thanks guys!

Code worked. This was a total impulse-buy (eye-roll), but I've been thinking of getting something like this for a while, like every time I have to run around town looking for block-ice. (don't have room in my freezer to make my own). FYI on the slide, it was a bit more than you have listed on your price pic. 194.25 vs. 149.25.View attachment 2357494

Hmmm, I thought I checked but this is why I’m glad I have you guys to double check. I did make that list at 2 in the morning so I’m not surprised. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, and I will fix and replace image today. Also, my apologies as I did not mean to mislead anyone. Thank you for being a part of this as well!

And I almost forgot, they did ask me very nicely that if we could be so kind, that we take a few minutes to leave a feedback on their site or anywhere their products are sold.

You don’t have to do it right away, but as someone who worked for a startup for almost 20 years (my parents business), I can’t stress how much this helps the little guys. If you end up liking the fridge and it stands up to your expectations, then a few honest words goes a long way. Future mudders are looking for your stamps of approvals to guide them, and I trust that you will guide them well.

I, for one, will be doing an unbiased review after I get some time with it. I also was raised to not say anything at all if I don’t have anything good to say, so my review will be focused on the things I honestly like about it.

Thank you for the kind words! It is my pleasure to be able to contribute in some way.

I have no way to track it, other than here, nor am I worried about it. I also decided it was greedy of me to ask so soon, when 25% already is a great price, and when we haven’t even bought anything yet and when it is already a good deal compared to similar models. I decided to push off the idea for long term, or maybe never.

I have faith that they will look out for us for looking out for them, and won’t be wasting any energy on trying to track things. I think without trust it won’t work, and with trust established there is no need to focus on keeping tabs; it only serves as a distraction to the goal of doing what’s best for everyone (staff and customers). I don’t get the sense that they are greedy people, so I will leave it to them to offer it to us when the time comes. I think there is no need to ask.

That and I can go all day about how we benefit in so many other ways. For one, every group buy contributes to the success of the next, meaning after so many group buys, it’s going be be easy to convince manufacturers to either meet us in the middle, or watch us take our community elsewhere. Also, next time I can just cite this post as well, rather than cold calling manufacturers and hope they will take me seriously! Thanks guys!

Sounds good, and hopefully you didn't interpret my reply in a negative or greedy tone, was just curious if there was a tier-based discount. I'm on the fence about my next couple of big purchases and found out about this GB from another forum because it was cross posted.

The feedback i have for their website, is that they should have a comparison table between their models.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom