April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (2 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...and, just to keep it relevant...

I took my kids camping for the first time this weekend. I love the Jackery / ICECO combo because I can move the fridge between vehicles with ease.

1664805902810.png

I ended up having to unplug the fridge for the night because we needed power inside the tent. From 8pm to about 7am, the temp in the fridge went from 37 up to 45 with no power. Next time, I will bring a second (smaller) Jackery.

How many water bottles again? I suppose that's possible. And trying to freeze a decent amount of stuff is hard work on a small fridge. Maybe get it to freezing temp before adding stuff in. If the ICECO isn't used much (i.e. powered off between uses) it may be best to pre-freeze stuff and get the fridge to temp before adding all your items to the ICECO
It's been a while since I've looked and I've donated mine to my brother since, but I do remember seeing a little hole connected to a tube or pipe that carries cold air, sorta like the metal pipe for your air conditioner unit... maybe that was blocked by one of the bottles?

...and, just to keep it relevant...

I took my kids camping for the first time this weekend. I love the Jackery / ICECO combo because I can move the fridge between vehicles with ease.

View attachment 3130555

I ended up having to unplug the fridge for the night because we needed power inside the tent. From 8pm to about 7am, the temp in the fridge went from 37 up to 45 with no power. Next time, I will bring a second (smaller) Jackery.
Nice and simple I like it. Also that reminds me, I need some UPS and battery backups for my 3d printer farm and maybe it's time to look into another power bank group buy. I'm eyeing the bluettis witj high discharge as my printers use a lot of burst power when heating beds.

It was a case, so about 32 bottles. Maybe 20 one side and the rest the other side.

Is there still any sort of 'Mud discount code since I'm a cheap bast**d? I have the VL45, and I think I'm going to wimp out and order a slide instead of making one.

Is there still any sort of 'Mud discount code since I'm a cheap bast**d? I have the VL45, and I think I'm going to wimp out and order a slide instead of making one.
I dont have any planned as the 3D print farm thing is taking up all my time at the moment, but i'd be more than happy to pass along the torch if someone wants to give Lu a text or call. Maybe Beau?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom