April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (2 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No promises but I did ask about the 3 orders waiting on a tracking #. My guess is Lu is playing catch up like he did at end of last GB. Will try calling tomorrow and hope for a call back. My guess is he will respond by end of Monday at latest but hoping for tomorrow.
Any update?

Any update?
Tried calling each number once and texted once for all 3 orders, no reply yet. Sometimes he texts me back at like 5 in the morning when things are backed up, or maybe that’s when HQ in China updates him. I will try again on Monday after the TR unboxing stream, or during.

Don’t worry I won’t forget to keep checking, but I don’t want to spam him in case he is in the weeds as not to make things harder for him. Will try emailing as well, maybe get another rep to help look into it.

edit: just sent email to both official@icecofreezer as well as lu@icecofreezer as another reminder. Will keep everyone updated if I hear back. You guys are welcome to try yourself as well, but keep in mind they are closed on weekends. Hopefully that will give him time to catch up!

Last edited:
Thanks for update @NYC570.

So I am trying to add a desktop setup to my car, and forgot to grab a power cable before my parents closed the warehouse. It seems like the power cable for the fridge is a universal 10a 125V that works for most small appliances and PCs. I ran the numbers on the cable and they all seem to say the same thing, that this cable is pretty universal. I plugged it in and got a green light, will power it in later and hopefully no funny business!

26B5F282-4BD4-42AD-86E5-25D6F4D42B07.jpeg

2BD854EE-1955-4E62-8D76-3CBA1FE714BF.jpeg

image.jpg

Everyone with a 35L-52L take a close look at the user's manual (pg 5).

This fridge will start to run with a line voltage as low as 10.9v and continue to run all the way down to 9.6v

Connected to a vehicle outlet supplied by small wires that may be a good match - with a good connection those specs will kill a normal vehicle battery dead.

I'm looking at various voltage cut-off circuits and relays while preparing to wire better power to the back of my 100.

Another 52L note - this fridge in the expanded form is depicted as having three baskets just about everywhere, including ICECOs literature and video. The ICECO page for the fridge shows diagrams with three baskets while the text states it comes with two ~ so strictly speaking I'm not complaining about my purchase arriving with just the two.

If anyone comes up with a source for the medium/middle basket please pass it on. Maybe ICECO will offer it as an accessory.

Last edited:
Everyone with a 35L-52L take a close look at the user's manual (pg 5).

This fridge will start to run with a line voltage as low as 10.9v and continue to run all the way down to 9.6v

Connected to a vehicle outlet supplied by small wires that may be a good match - with a good connection those specs will kill a normal vehicle battery dead.

I'm looking at various voltage cut-off circuits and relays while preparing to wire better power to the back of my 100.

Another 52L note - this fridge in the expanded is depicted as having three baskets just about everywhere, including ICECOs literature and video. The ICECO page for the fridge shows diagrams with three baskets while the text states it comes with two ~ so strictly speaking I'm not complaining about my purchase arriving with just the two.

If anyone comes up with a source for the medium/middle basket please pass it on. Maybe ICECO will offer it as an accessory.

I have vl45 and my battery voltage protection works great. I have actually tested it. Mine has 3 different voltage protection levels.

Hoping we hear from Iceco today... Would still really like that discount for my order. Might have to look at a competing brand to meet the budget price point.

Hoping we hear from Iceco today... Would still really like that discount for my order. Might have to look at a competing brand to meet the budget price point.
The TR got delayed until tomorrow for delivery, even though it got to my city last night and is down the street from me. They won’t let me pick it up though. Remember when TRs are ready to ship, discount will be relaunched to accommodate its release.

Will try calling again today and ask about @aljollano and @cypher2001’s request, as well as @rockstate45 order. Am I missing anyone? @NYC570 let us know if your tracking number doesn’t begin moving this week.

Last edited:
GODDAMMIT im late to the game.. i only discovered about iceco as of last Friday... any active codes that works for the VL60 single? (besides STAYHOME)?

I tried the Traveling with the Tompkins and other codes but for some reason it doesnt work on the VL60 single..

The TR got delayed until tomorrow for delivery, even though it got to my city last night and is down the street from me. They won’t let me pick it up though. Remember when TRs are ready to ship, discount will be relaunched to accommodate its release.

Will try calling again today and ask about @aljollano and @cypher2001’s request, as well as @rockstate45 order. Am I missing anyone? @NYC570 let us know if your tracking number doesn’t begin moving this week.

Thanks for all the help, man! I got a tracking number today so I think we should all be set.

Jack

GODDAMMIT im late to the game.. i only discovered about iceco as of last Friday... any active codes that works for the VL60 single? (besides STAYHOME)?

I tried the Traveling with the Tompkins and other codes but for some reason it doesnt work on the VL60 single..

A handful of us are waiting (hoping) that the coupon code here is re-instated. Well.. maybe its just me....

Try calling Lu? His number has been posted several times and I know that he has been able to apply the discount manually for at least one forum member.

A handful of us are waiting (hoping) that the coupon code here is re-instated. Well.. maybe its just me....
I’m hoping too. I wanted a VL60 dual zone with the cover and went to order it on the Saturday before the deal ended and they were out of stock. I tried contacting Lu at both numbers, but he never responded, so I’m hoping that when they are back in he will still honor the pricing we had. I know and appreciate @SharpeCat working on trying to get everything to happen once the TR comes online.

Jackery E1000
2 jackery saga 100w panels
Both panels run and charge the Iceco Vl60 ill check 2 hrs to see progress
20200914_114845.jpg
20200914_114945.jpg
20200914_123730.jpg
20200914_125514.jpg

Panels putting 124w max
frifge using 50w when cold start been running 20min now

I dont want to burden Lu as of now since im sure hes busy with a lot of ih8mud people and other vendors haha. Maybe ill do it later! Thanks!

Anyone have pictures of the VL60 Dual zone (or even single or VL45) inside a 120 cargo?

Coupon code will be reinstated and I will
Change title to reflect the dates when TRs are ready to ship. For now I am unsure how long until that happens, I just know it will be some time in between now and October/November GB.

If time sensitive you can try your luck at catching Lu via phone for a manual discount, but please be considerate and limit to 1 text/call per day for that reason. No promises that you’ll get ahold of him but he’s been very willing to manually apply discounts for members when You do get him on the phone.

Also, thanks for the quality feedback and questions boys! Very much appreciated.

For those who wanted to order during active window but your fridge was out of stock, from past experience the out of stock models will have discount honored when they are back in stock. I will keep everyone posted Once I get a inventory update on the VLs.

And people who got the expandable, I have not revisited the video and literature, but are you sure it’s 3 baskets depicted and not 2, with the top one being used in multiple locations?

Thanks everyone, and please keep up the great feedback! Also, I’m super excited for the TR coming in tomorrow! You guys will literally be the FIRST to get a peek since there is still no info on their site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom