April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (2 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I jumped in on this as well; VL45 and a cover.

Good to know, let me see if I can figure out what’s going on there.

@ccslider we’re you able to get it fixed and get right slide?

Thanks again guys!

I emailed the company at 10 pm their time. I was expecting a reply the next day and a few minutes later they actually sent me an email pointing out the mistake.

I just cancelled the entire order and started over.

I was very impressed with their service!

I emailed the company at 10 pm their time. I was expecting a reply the next day and a few minutes later they actually sent me an email pointing out the mistake.

I just cancelled the entire order and started over.

I was very impressed with their service!

Thank you for sharing bud, very insightful! It seems that if you want a reply from them, then it is best to keep things simple. My long email got ignored for weeks (maybe it sat in the back of their minds as they scratched their heads vigorously at what I was trying to say, or so I like to think), and my short email was replied to within hours. The language barrier seems to be their biggest challenge from what I am seeing.

I am thinking I can help with that, and I will talk to them about it for long-term plans. Maybe they can make me an unofficial rep, since I really don’t want to deal with paychecks and filing taxes and etc, and I still want my rep to get the credit for sales so he can support himself. I just want to step in to help them break the language barrier when it comes to dealing with mud members, as well as step in to secure us a permanent discount. We have many members who will be ready to buy at different times, and I want to make sure that we pave the way for those folks as well.

Basically, I think it’s best to let Mudders deal with Mudders, and I will ask them to allow me to step in and help on their behalf when I can. If i do a good job, they are welcome to send me more sample units. Hopefully they decide to make a big power bank like the Bluetti AC200 sometime in the near future *WINK WINK*.

You found an email address for them? I looked all over their site and found nothing. Called/texted and got no response. I did finally get an email that UPS Labels have been printed, tracking #'s aren't active yet though.

You found an email address for them? I looked all over their site and found nothing. Called/texted and got no response. I did finally get an email that UPS Labels have been printed, tracking #'s aren't active yet though.

Sorry, I didn’t know you were waiting on an email address. I was going to call them during the unboxing stream to ask, but UPS delays pushed the delivery date from tues to tomorrow, so I can call then.

The email I use is “official@icecofreeser.com”. You can also text the number on their site for a quicker response.

I am seriously considering purchasing one of these. When does the mud discount code expire?

I believe this Sunday, so in 3 days. I will ask them for a more permanent discount after this group buy is over, so buy it if it feels right, but don’t let the coupon window pressure you. I will work on something for those who aren’t ready to catch this deal.

Just purchased VL60S and a slide.

Spoke on the phone---covers for the vl60s are not available until August. Rep said He would honor the 25% discount when they get them. They are not listed on the web site because it is a new item. The one listed on the site is for the VL60 duel, apparently they are out of stock as well.

Thanks for putting this group buy together, came at a great time for me.

MY FRIDGE IS HERE!!! On my way to get it will take about 2 hours before I am live for the unboxing!

twitch.tv/sharpecat is where today’s broadcast is going. In the future I will make it easier for everyone by going to fb and YouTube, but I have some refining to do before stream quality is ready for YouTube and fb. Twitch is my testing grounds so please excuse the occasional hiccups if you decide to tune in.

Thanks again everyone!

Just bought VL60 single zone. Thanks for setting this up.

Thanks a ton guys. I really appreciate you guys not only participating, but also taking the time to provide feedback!

Connection isnt great here, so i will find a better spot for the unboxing. The Remote Control Camera Feed POV is going to be one of my favorites, and FYI the car is in Neutral Position when i made the pass under.

Let me know when you organize a "group buy" for a Jackery portable power station!

I think that's a great idea! Love their products, and it'd be awesome if they were willing to meet us in the middle.

Despite all the issues/challenges I ran into during the unboxing; like the pouring rain, me running out of gas to keep things charged, and the Renogy 72000 mAH not being capable to power the fridge, the Jackery 160 running out of power, my 2nd HDMI capture card not working, using the wrong camera (action cam is better for small spaces and for moving around with, until I get a gimbal for the DSLR), the cars overload protection kicking in (too many things plugged in),and etc... Despite all that, I woke up to a Cold Fridge and is very happy! I had my first cold energy drink and that’s honestly why I’m here talking to you, instead of sleeping for a few more hours like I normally do!

I ran out of power and couldn’t keep the stream running, so I slept where I could plug in, and it took all night to get from where we left off (60 degrees Fahrenheit) to my goal of 41 degrees (recommended for drinks). It hit 41 within the past 15 mins (10 am EST) so I have to check the stream for when I first turned it on, to figure out total time. It was about 90 degrees inside when I started testing. It averaged about 30-50 watts through vast majority of the time.

B125CEC5-185D-4EC6-A8C3-E7E514DE4DB7.jpeg

6D45F92A-DCE2-4EE2-892E-AB216F0C7979.jpeg

882C5685-6A97-417C-AC61-DDF945A95906.jpeg

2B7DB5D5-4E1F-4FFA-B2F8-647F2DA4F616.jpeg

AD4F5323-84A4-48C1-A28D-3679F0F6D7F0.jpeg

Last edited:
If you would post the status on the VL65
Thanks for all your work on this!
My pleasure brother, and thank you for the interest!

I asked them before about the 65, and haven’t heard back about it. I will call them today to see if they are open on weekends and ask. I am under the impression that the 65 is newer and even more backordered than the others, and that whenever it comes in, that we can get the discount honored then as an exception for out of stock models. I will be sure to confirm or find out ASAP.

I’m going to fire up the stream soon so you guys can witness Tiger having his first nice, cold water from the fridge!

Or should I say, ICECOld! get it?

Don’t worry guys, I don’t plan on relying on the comedian part of me to support myself.

D7C85D72-E54B-4BC5-9467-FEB2AC2EB296.png

Last edited:
Dangcat, do you know anything about the Expandable fridge coming in August?

If that is included in the discount offer I would probably give it a try.

** Just tried the discount code in cart and it comes up invalid for the expandable, VL60, and VL45. **

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom