ICE Truck Works 4x4 Night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

packman73

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.kumandgo.com
ICE Truck Works is hosting a 4x4 night at their shop. They were a very generous sponsor for our event, so if you have time, please try to make it over and thank them for their support. Oh, and meet other 4x4'ers in the area as well.

Who:
Any 4x4 enthusiast

Where: ICE Truck Works
10860 Hickman Road, Clive

When: 3rd Friday of each month, Starting Sept. 21

Time: 7pm until ?

What to bring: Your 4x4 vehicle, lawn chair, beverages, and food to grill. Ice will provide the grill.

For more information contact Luke at ICE. 515-270-1602

ICE_New_BLUE_logo_with_flames (Medium).jpg

Anyone ever go to one of these, and has anyone ever had any work done by ICE?

What do you want to know?

What was the get together like, and what work have you had done by them? Would you recommend them for a lift?

Thanks.

Last edited:
The get together was fun. About half the people that showed up drove their rigs and several drove them up the RTI ramp. It probably wouldn't have been very fun had I not known quite a few people there. I had Ice compress my coils and put my new front shocks in the coils. I think they charged me $40 to swap out my shocks. I installed the coil/shock assembly on my truck. I do almost all of my own work. I know a few others that have had some work done at Ice and were satisfied. I would recommend them for putting a lift on a rig. Not sure what they would charge, but I think their hourly shop rate is in the same ball park as other places. I certainly would not have any of the Midas, Tires Plus, CarX, etc. put a lift on. My connection at Ice is very knowledgeable about 4 wheel drive vehicles and has very good fabrication skills.

I went to visit ICE Truck with the bro the other day.

They had two sweet Toyotas there, One taco that was lifted prolly 8 inches and Lukes 4runner.

Luke is the one you want to talk to. He is Toyota to the bone.

Of course make sure and tell him that you are with The Tall Corn Cruisers.

Like Art they were a great sponser for our last Event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom