Ice, ice baby... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

frismanis

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.shayahealth.com
After daily driving my 40 for the last 3 years in Houston, and now switching over to my 45 I finally couldn't take it any longer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&ed=1119644094000&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOTB:US:6

Before I bought it I asked him what kept this kit from working on the older cruisers, and he said it was just the compressor bracket, but he also had the bracket for the older cruisers as well.

It should be in my hands on Thursday, so hopefully I can get it installed over the 3 day weekend.

:cool:

You are going to the dark side..

Good luck with it. Hope it works well for ya.

So, since this is in the 45 section you're putting it in your 45 I assume? Is your 45 a fixed top?

Owyhee Jackass said:
So, since this is in the 45 section you're putting it in your 45 I assume? Is your 45 a fixed top?

Yeah, it's going in my 45. No, it isn't a fixed top; it's removable.

It has been over 95 degrees in Houston for well over a month already, and it's only the start of summer. I just can't take it any more. I guess I'm getting soft in my old age. :D

Sweet! You're gonna love it. I've found that the small cab of the 45 is very easy to keep comfortable. The AC kit I had put in has been a great addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom