. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GoPro!

I had a blast!! This was my first time and @iBlaze and @afgman786 were very helpful! I definitely would have messed my 4Runner up if it wasn't for @iBlaze and @afgman786 guiding me throughout the entire trip. Thank you very much gentlemen!! I owe you. As you can see from the pictures I got stuck and @afgman786 's dad had to pull me out. I cannot wait to go back out. Peters Mill Run is calling my name.

4Runner WolfDen Run 3.jpeg

4Runner WolfDen Run 4.jpeg

4Runner WolfDen Run 5.jpeg

4Runner WolfDen Run 13.jpeg

4Runner WolfDen Run 12 .jpeg

I had a blast!! This was my first time and @iBlaze and @afgman786 were very helpful! I definitely would have messed my 4Runner up if it wasn't for @iBlaze and @afgman786 guiding me throughout the entire trip. Thank you very much gentlemen!! I owe you. As you can see from the pictures I got stuck and @afgman786 's dad had to pull me out. I cannot wait to go back out. Peters Mill Run is calling my name.

View attachment 2084397

View attachment 2084398

View attachment 2084399

View attachment 2084405

View attachment 2084410

Glad you enjoyed it man!

View attachment 2084397

View attachment 2084398

View attachment 2084399

View attachment 2084405

View attachment 2084410

Nice truck. Looks you had a good time.

It's about 3hrs from Rockville, which at that point, I would rather go to Rausch or AOAA.
I want to check it out someday though.

This is a lot cheaper than rausch though

It’s painter’s tape. It was a teaching tool re aiming for tire placement. Good eye!
Interesting... havn't heard of that one... I used to have one of these on my bumper corner long long ago #2fast2furious...

1570059443846.png

Peters Mill Run
George Washington and Jefferson National Forests, VA

- Date: Dec 21, 2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Temp: 25 F
- Weather: clear, cold
- Trail Conditions: dry, some small water holes, small rocks
- Grooming: few overhanging branches, pinstripes minimal
- Group: @afgman786 , @1MOA , @VACreeper , @DominicanFZJ80 , @lacefro , @TTViper , @captainva , @Chappy 65 , @fj8ttec , @BCM

It was fun to get back out to Peters Mill Run trail. I was surprised to realize it’s been almost two years since I had driven it last. It was the same as I remember but @afgman786 kept it interesting on this run by pulling over to tackle some fun offshoot obstacles. I think the whole crew enjoyed crawling over the little hills. It was great to see friends again and meet some very nice new people. This is my last Run Report for the year. I hope everyone has a great Holiday season and a Happy New Year!

View attachment 2163121

View attachment 2163122

View attachment 2163128

View attachment 2163129

View attachment 2163130
Good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom