For Sale IA 2018 LC 200 white/terra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.willisauto.com/inventory/used-2018-toyota-land-cruiser-base-4wd-4d-sport-utility-jtmcy7ajxj4069293
Just a forewarning Willis is is one of the most over priced dealers in the state. But glad to see they have already dropped it 1k.

Saw this there when looking about 2 weeks ago

Solid price adjustment! There isn't much diff between a 50k mile LC and at 80k mile LC, imho, as long as it has been maintained and given the same age on wear parts like tires. Hopeful to see the 70-80k mile trucks back in the 50s in a few months.

Solid price adjustment! There isn't much diff between a 50k mile LC and at 80k mile LC, imho, as long as it has been maintained and given the same age on wear parts like tires. Hopeful to see the 70-80k mile trucks back in the 50s in a few months.
Agreed. This one being a one owner and no rust makes me think it was actually cared for.

Update went to auction today. With a floor and no bids at 65k. Was promptly dropped to 55k and still no bites.
Wish I could have gotten it at that price as that's a steal.

If it was still there, I was going to stop by on my way to Omaha from Minneapolis next week. Looks like the listing is dead now, do you know what the outcome was?

If it was still there, I was going to stop by on my way to Omaha from Minneapolis next week. Looks like the listing is dead now, do you know what the outcome was?
It will go back to the dealership. Could always call and ask when it will come back

Dang! Good to know that these 70-80k mile rigs are getting back into a reasonable price range. Do you have any more auction data points @wadle5 ?
This is just from my local one is the only reason I know it.

IMG_3232.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom