I would like the help of MUD! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

subb'ed. good luck man. Hope you can buy back your cruiser.

Very good points.

I was able to track my old coupe down yesterday and found it in CA. Given the distance, I was planning to ship as well if I'm able to strike a deal.

If you find yourself in need of a phone number for the owner, shoot me a PM. I might be able to help with that part.

Very good points.

I was able to track my old coupe down yesterday and found it in CA. Given the distance, I was planning to ship as well if I'm able to strike a deal.

If you find yourself in need of a phone number for the owner, shoot me a PM. I might be able to help with that part.

If the owner wasn't who the owner actually is that would be great. I would rather contact his "employee's" or assistant and discuss with him. The owner is very famous and would rather not blatantly call him up.

okay, may be getting way ahead of things here, but if you ship, make sure you get in touch with @Riverrunner for a quote. He is a big supporter of our forum, has shipped many of our rigs and is an all around great guy to work with.

This is a fantastic thing! I can't wait to see what happens. I have regretted selling mine back in the day and tried to buy it back before getting the one I have now. And to be totally honest, I would still buy my old back over keeping the 2006 I have now.

This is a fantastic thing! I can't wait to see what happens. I have regretted selling mine back in the day and tried to buy it back before getting the one I have now. And to be totally honest, I would still buy my old back over keeping the 2006 I have now.

I did notice in the photo that the shop texted me, she's got a few more dents on it. I'll keep everybody posted. I didn't get a call last night, so hoping I can catch them prior to fixing the MC issue and get it down to Atlanta and over to @ACC Toyota

Haha interesting story.

Being that I don't listen to country I had no idea who Zac Brown was... Google tells me he's going through a divorce, so timing isn't really on your side. Just speaking for myself, I wouldnt really want to be bothered with the thought of selling my truck at my Alaskan home (which I assume is one of his few houses) when going through all that.

Hopefully he's in the mood for a new truck, because paying a couple grand over the real value isn't gonna sway him in this instance, haha.

Haha interesting story.

Being that I don't listen to country I had no idea who Zac Brown was... Google tells me he's going through a divorce, so timing isn't really on your side. Just speaking for myself, I wouldnt really want to be bothered with the thought of selling my truck at my Alaskan home (which I assume is one of his few houses) when going through all that.

Hopefully he's in the mood for a new truck, because paying a couple grand over the real value isn't gonna sway him in this instance, haha.
Actually, you can't liquidate/transfer any of your assets while going through divorce proceedings. It's one of the first things stated in the papers you're served. Can't be transferring your wealth to cousin Jimmy to hide it from the ex...

I predict the truck will be tied up until divorce is finalized.

Random snippet of info: https://www.homernews.com/news/hillside-residents-seek-to-make-kenai-peninsula-borough-road-private/

okay, may be getting way ahead of things here, but if you ship, make sure you get in touch with @Riverrunner for a quote. He is a big supporter of our forum, has shipped many of our rigs and is an all around great guy to work with.

Thanks, Kevin. OP good luck with the purchase. If you can make it happen, that would be a great story. Most likely you would want to put it on a ship to Seattle or LA(Seattle being the cheapest) and the trip from port should be easy minus the cost. I've been known to fly out and drive vehicles if they are in a place that I want to go and it turns out Alaska aint so bad...:steer::)

Nick - welcome back!

This is one of the best stories on mud! Get that LC back.

Actually, you can't liquidate/transfer any of your assets while going through divorce proceedings. It's one of the first things stated in the papers you're served. Can't be transferring your wealth to cousin Jimmy to hide it from the ex...

I predict the truck will be tied up until divorce is finalized.

Random snippet of info: https://www.homernews.com/news/hillside-residents-seek-to-make-kenai-peninsula-borough-road-private/

That's fine, I know it's not going anywhere right now lol. I wish the best for those two, and that it's a good move for the both of them.

I just need to keep tabs on that truck.

That's fine, I know it's not going anywhere right now lol. I wish the best for those two, and that it's a good move for the both of them.

I just need to keep tabs on that truck.
have you tried contacting chicken fried through his reps? Might be worth a shot.

Contact

KCCO
100_8043.JPG

Thanks for the reminder of good times Dan!! That doesn't seem like it's been 5 years already...

Nick any luck? Wishing you the best on a safe return..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom