I Won A Freakin' Arb Bullbar!!!

This evening we had our "off-month" meeting (our official meeting is every other month) of the Green Country Cruisers here in Oklahoma City. We are having our annual membership drive and raffle tickets were sold to renewing and new members in 3, maybe 4 states. The prize was....

Your choice of one of these fine ARB products:

ARB Bullbar :D
ARB Air Locker :eek:
ARB Fridge/Freezer :eek:

I invested a total of $98 in tickets with the last $20 being bought by proxy by my buddy as I was on my way to the meeting tonight. Well, that last $20 worth of tickets won me the raffle!!!!! Woo frickin' hoo!!!!! I couldn't believe it!! Too cool man. :cool:

The ARB products were provided by OKOffroad.com. Give it up to Mark for helping us out with the raffle prize! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm so stoked right now you wouldn't believe it!! :censor: I'm calling Mark first thing Monday morning and getting it on it's way!!

Just wanted to share my luck with all my friends. Talk to 'ya later...

Oh yeah, the bullbar is going on my '01 DCab Taco. Sorry guys, I don't need anything for my 40 right now... :rolleyes:

Jody.

BLAH BLAH :flipoff2: BLAH BLAH U SUCK BLAH BLAH :princess: BLAH BLAH :censor:

Congrats Jody!!! I started to tell everyone the whole story, but it's late. If I would have got video of your :bounce: victory dance :bounce: it WOULD be my new avitar :D

That Taco's gonna look real good with that bullbar!!!!

Congrats. It seems like a waste not to put it on a Cruiser, ;) but as it's a Taco, it's still in the family, right? Pretty cool. Post up pics when installed. Get the winch model for that future addition. :D

TJDIV

Back in The U.P.

Is your Taco pink? Cause that would make sense.

JK. Congrats. Sounds like a good club/group.

Trunk Monkey

Damn, you guys have some sweet raffle prizes. We end up using the club shirts we make that no one will buy a year later.

Shoot GCC gives away at least one and usually two Ramsey Patriot 9000# winches a year....course it helps that Ramsey is in Tulsa. Now Jody will be going for the winch at the picnic in October :D

Yep, gonna get the winch bar. Would be a waste to not have the "option".

I have my 40 decked out up front just the way I want it, and since I'm building my Tacoma for expedition travel, it seemed the perfect choice.

I'll post up pics as soon as I get it on. Thanks for the kudos guys, I'm totally stoked!!

The Green Country Cruisers rock!!!

Jody.

Okie_dave

SILVER Star

Jody won last year. One Green Country Cruisers member will win the ARB prize this year. We have members in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, and Texas. Check out the GCC forum on IH8MUD or www.greencountrycruisers.com.

Top Bottom