I was told someone on this forum could possibly be willing to show me around their cruiser? (fzj80 specifically) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking at buying my first Toyota. Currently I have had the opportunity to drive a 1st gen Tacoma, 1st gen Tundra, and 62 series. i've narrowed down my choices of vehicles to the Tacoma, Tundra, and fzj80. The fzj80 has been my dream vehicle for about 2 years now and I am finally ready to look at one. Could someone help me? ( Located in Belton,tx about 40ish minutes from Austin)

I'm in Buda, happy to show mine sometime soon, just let me know if you don't get a 'closer' offer. It is on about a 1" lift and 33's, nothing too extreme. Bumper, sliders (as shown in pic)

I live in Hyde Park and you can take my 80 for a spin if you want. It’s got 35’s and a mild lift. I think there will be better candidates out there though as mine now has a v8 and 6 speed auto, so not the complete feel of an 80. Cheers,
Lindsay

I live in Hyde Park and you can take my 80 for a spin if you want. It’s got 35’s and a mild lift. I think there will be better candidates out there though as mine now has a v8 and 6 speed auto, so not the complete feel of an 80. Cheers,
Lindsay
@Aussiecruiser82 that V8 in your 80 hauls pretty good when racing a 200 series! I don't think a stock 80 drives like that :steer:

Let’s do it again soon! Last time I went wheeling was when we went to wolf caves.
We had a blast!
EBB37C34-22DC-4034-83CE-CC0967E746EF.jpeg

I'm in Buda, happy to show mine sometime soon, just let me know if you don't get a 'closer' offer. It is on about a 1" lift and 33's, nothing too extreme. Bumper, sliders (as shown in pic)
Your build is actually something closer to what I would want mine to be like. I will gladly accept your offer!

Sounds good, now I want to check out @Aussiecruiser82 's :) Shoot me a text closer to next weekend and we can find a time that works. I have 2 friends within a few miles so I might ping them also to swing by for a cold one. We can discuss, but the best thing about LCs is the community. I'm sure the Taco and Tundra folks are cool also, but I've met some really awesome folks at the cruiser meetups. Get one by Nov 15th and you can hit the roundup and see 100s of 'em :) (Actually, no cruiser needed, come find us and hop in for rides).

Cell: 281-734-6610

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom