I was shafted and I am so sad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A month and a half ago I ordered Nitro 4.56 kit GPFJ80-4.56-1-NG

****.jpg

The law in Israel is that you need a license to import some of the car parts so I ordered from Ebay by a licensed part importer

I received 3 boxes put them aside

Photo 13.8.2017, 23 09 19.jpg

Until yesterday I took the rig to the mechanic I was so happy With a lot of stuff to do the Axel overhaul

Many parts are missing, including front corona pinion and a the yoktoyfit kit

I want to cry :(

how long ago did you buy the parts and how did you pay? if you used paypal you can go through dispute resolution but you have 180 days from purchase to get the process started. ebay also has a transaction dispute, but i dont have any experience with that

how long ago did you buy the parts and how did you pay? if you used paypal you can go through dispute resolution but you have 180 days from purchase to get the process started. ebay also has a transaction dispute, but i dont have any experience with that

i didnt bay this directly the licenced importer did it was 6 weeks ago

the problem is not the $ the problem is to understand what is missing and to import this item

the rig is on the lift

oh my, dude I so feel your pain waiting for parts here is tough, but in your case with the importing laws etc. I hope it works out so how.

Drop a note to Nitro and let them know your situation. They have import partners throughout the Middle East. They can likely point you not only to the parts that are missing in the kit, but to a local resource to help you out. They are a super stand-up group.

Drop a note to Nitro and let them know your situation. They have import partners throughout the Middle East. They can likely point you not only to the parts that are missing in the kit, but to a local resource to help you out. They are a super stand-up group.

No Nitro importer in lsrael :)

I can import to Israel, it’s expensive though. I am able to take large shipments to multiple parties to make it worthwhile.

View attachment 1518753

The law in Israel is that you need a license to import some of the car parts so I ordered from Ebay by a licensed part importer

View attachment 1518754

Until yesterday I took the rig to the mechanic I was so happy With a lot of stuff to do the Axel overhaul

Can't you go back to the "licensed Importer" to find out what he did with the parts?

I have heard of this many times of folks in Israel getting everything except ONE critical part. Then the "importers" sell that part separately, basically, extort money from, the person receiving the parts. They have to buy it or the whole set is unusable. It's very crooked, but very common.

This way the importer gets his paycheck twice. Those are some really screwed up laws that you cannot import auto parts from other countries. Do they actually PRODUCE anything in Israel that is similar?

Next time, make a list of what you need, and specify to the person you're buying it from to ship it ONE piece at a time. That way you're more likely to get all of them.

I think I'd be afraid to leave my Land Cruiser with any mechanic that had a shop that looked like that.

Hope he knows what he is doing. Setting up a diff has to be done right. Doesn't look any too organized around there, but who knows.

Good luck with the project, hope you get the remainder of the parts, I can understand your disappointment.

I think I'd be afraid to leave my Land Cruiser with any mechanic that had a shop that looked like that.

Hope he knows what he is doing. Setting up a diff has to be done right. Doesn't look any too organized around there, but who knows.

Good luck with the project, hope you get the remainder of the parts, I can understand your disappointment.

:confused:

Not sure if you can work throughout Mebar in UAE, but they're top notch and a whole lot more "local" than the most awesome place on earth, the gool 'ol USA.

Mebar Auto - Off-road Suspension and performance parts

No can do LOL they don't like us so much this is as if ill sagest an American to contact a supplier in Pyongyang North Korea

I can buy Toyota parts (cheap) from Jordan trough Arab shops in the Palestinian authority I prefer Ebay

Last edited:

My piggy is in a Kibbutz
Kibbutz - Wikipedia

The kibbutz is functional places and this is the back of the farm.

The 4X4 shop is in the middle of the agricultural machinery workshop and this is the back of the shop. My friend got that lift in the back for the pig so it will stay there for all the duration of the work without occupying a lift in the front shop and disturbing the work with real paying customers.

It is a quiet place with allot of shade plus we have all the equipment and tools needed you will have in a good USA improvement shop
Photo 16.8.2017, 17 44 58.jpg

On top of that, my friend takes care of all most half of the 80 fleet in Israel and many other special improved Toyotas (Hillax)

We don't mind the Jhon Deers around us

View attachment 1518753

View attachment 1518754

Just talking to my friend who spent some time in the military over there, he said if you know anyone in the US armed forces, they can usually bring you back something (smaller parts) if they go on leave. It may not save you time, but it may save you some headache. Worth a try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom