I was promised airplanes... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Flew back in the 70's. Got 2/3's of the way through my private pilot training and quit. Flash forward: Spent 24 years as an air traffic controller, retired in 2005.

I've kicked two kids out of the nest. Does that count?? :clap:

Quite a few pilots hang on the Ultimate Airplane Thread in Chat. I hope to get my cert. someday.

I am a fixed wing pilot! With some rotorcraft hours... (30) Too expensive to finish up the add on...

I fly...I'm pilot

Me too, been AV8ing since 1981 when Avgas was less than a buck a gallon. I seldom fly these days due to high cost vs other forms of travel. Can't beat the feeling of leaving the Earth and flying direct to your destination.

Don't discount the Saratoga, more space, wider cabin. I cruiser 175 knots and have 1107 pound useful with zero concerns for my CG with family.

Just saying

Yeah, it's kind of a unique set up because my airplane partner is in avionics sales. Most of his customer's fly bonanza's, barron's or a light twin. His experience is that the bo is a common platform that a majority of his clients are familiar with.

If I was out buying something on my own I would find an experimental. Tough to beat the RV-10 for an all around package!

Professional pilot here, 22,000 hours +++, ATP, A&P, IA, MEL, and Helicopters. I recently sold my Air Tractor S.E.A.T., Bell 206L4, Bonanza and A185F Cessna float plane. Since I am semi retired wanted to cut the expenses.

Aviador, sounds like you are an aerial firefighter. Same here, my Air Tractor went to Chile on lease and then to Australia. They wanted to keep it so I priced it and they now have it. Great single engine air tanker. Mine had the two crew sets so the the Forest Service observer could ride along.

Here u go

13481.jpeg

44 years of boring holes in the sky ...... 25,000 hours ...... Closing in on retirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom