Wanted I Want to buy a good clean 97!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a good clean 97 for sale?

Prefer but not limited to:

40th Anniv, sub 140K car
Not built, or mildly built
Lockers not required
Sage, Black, White, Moonglow
Tan Leather a must

Looking for a near stock, very solid, not-wheeled example!!!

Thanks!! :confused:

FWIW, I've got a 96 that I'm just about to put on MUD for the first time: '96, Black/Tan, great paint, good interior, FR/RR Lockers, 250K, $5,900. Photos to be posted in ad (haven't taken them yet.)

Owenjam, thanks for the response.....I've got a spotless "450" so I'm really holding out for that diamond in the rough LC....hoping for a 40th....

Thanks man!

Have a super clean 97 LX450 (Florida car) in storage with 133K, White with tan interior, factory lockers, etc. Stock except for wheels, new shocks (not lifted) brush bar....could put the original rims and michelins back on...or are you set on an LC?

Happy to send pic's and more details, if interested. Please let me know.

Happy Thanksgiving!

****Change of plans. Sending LX to IPOR for upgrades. Can't let it go...Sorry!

Last edited:
I have a super clean black w/ tan leather, 96 locked, california car, 113k I am thinking of selling along with a brand new trd supercharger that is sitting in my garage. Let me know if your interested.

Owenjam, thanks for the response.....I've got a spotless "450" so I'm really holding out for that diamond in the rough LC....hoping for a 40th....

Thanks man!

Like this? PM sent
40e.jpg
40f.jpg
40n.jpg

a few more
40b.jpg
40a.jpg
40d.jpg

97 land cruiser for sale soon

I have a friend that has a 97 land cruiser about 135k stock with lockers two tone silver color. It is a one owner truck. Great condition for the age. Told me he was thinking about putting it up for sale in a week or two. He was guessing price range 9-10k for it. Just thought I would see if anyone was seriously interested. It is in West Texas.

Thanks Aids10, It was nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the 40th!

Ill miss her but know she's in good hands :cool:

That was a great looking 40th! If it's twin is anywhere around needing a good home let me know:)

I'll piggyback on gearguy's request-- if there's a triplet of this rig out there, contact ME too please.

Locks, lowish miles, no rust, stock, good maintenance (extra $ for compulsive!)... mmmm, that's the ticket.

Thanks Aids10, It was nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the 40th!

Ill miss her but know she's in good hands :cool:

Thx Murf; she's a tank! :steer:

Thanks again for all your help :cheers:
IMG_1913b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom