I want this thing SOOOOOO Bad!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That really looks amazing. And not all that expensive, yet. I think you should buy it. :)

That is too cool, bring on an off road, around the world expedition.

Drool.......
I love unimogs!
I want a unimog.

If I could afford it, I would sell my cruiser and buy a mog andf a TDI Jetta.

My favortie mog is the 411.
I just like the mini mog.
Heck, I would love a Pinzguarer or Halflinger too.

Cheers,
N.

OMG I wish I hadn't seen that amazing truck. I'd sell my mother for that beauty! I imported a '62 S404 a while back - don't think I'll ever own such an offroad capable truck again in my life - insane articulation - lower than low gears - drop axle hubs ... I ended up with a set of noice cancellation headgear though and mine wasn't even diesel. That truck would be insanley loud in the cab - I ****ing love it !!! :crybaby:

A little dynamat may help that noise. It still would fricken AWESOME!!!!!

The ultimate mallcruiser. You get to run over all the H2's and LC's and still carry the whole soccer team :D

31_1.JPG

Did you really just bump a 15 year old EBay thread expecting the link to still be good?

Even I can't remember what it was and I'm the one that posted it
Yep, I just searched Unimog and was looking through all the threads, didn't even notice the date. This should be educational for you as to what happens when you post just the link in lieu of posting the pics along with it. It becomes a dead thread, making absolutely no sense when run across later via a search. This thread is literally dead space on this forum.... But thanks for the sarcastic retort just the same.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom