I wanna get dirty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cafepress.com
That is -- I need to get my rig muddy. :D

I'll be rolling with the Cactus 4 Wheelers in the Pride parade on the 12th, and the mud will be my "decoration".

It's been drier than a mummy fart, so I have no idea where to find a mudhole - especially one that isn't too far away, and preferably on the West side. I got a couple leads for some place up near Anthem, and another by a dam on the NW side, but the directions are very vague.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Heck, even if I could find a place with a dirt pile and a water hose - I'll bring a bucket and sling it on! :idea:

You are a dirty girl aren't ya?

The dam on the NW side is prolly Cave Buttes Dam. Last time I was there, it was signed closed. But of course, the losers just go around the gate anyways.
You could always find a construction site that's in early development. Just follow the water truck and scrapers/graders around. Wouldn't take you 5 minutes to cake that thing up real good. By then the site boss'd be kicking you out. You could always just play the girl card and pretend you were looking for someone to ask directions. .)

You are a dirty girl aren't ya?

Well, that's a given. :grinpimp:

By then the site boss'd be kicking you out. You could always just play the girl card and pretend you were looking for someone to ask directions. .)

Um, like, where's the mall? tee hee! :princess:

take the road on the laft side of Lake Pleasant up and proceed as far as you can until you come to a wide wash, turn right until you hit water...............

look out for dirty trucks are coming your way :flipoff2:

alternatively, you could park it close to a golf course sprinkler - they use greywater :lol:

take the road on the laft side of Lake Pleasant up and proceed as far as you can until you come to a wide wash, turn right until you hit water...............

look out for dirty trucks are coming your way :flipoff2:

alternatively, you could park it close to a golf course sprinkler - they use greywater :lol:

Ew! There's "dirty". Then there's "nasty" ;p

Korina,
There is still lots of mud on the Gila (FJ)....I was up there a week and a half ago fishing, and came back caked.
It's probabaly bit far for you being in Glendale...

:lol:

Come over to my house and clean my garage then...j/k

Do you have beer? :confused:

:flipoff2:

GF was out of town, so I actually got a little dirteh last night. :grinpimp:

2385443402_f8513a624a.jpg

Yeah baybay - cleanin teh breathers! :grinpimp:

What the hell scientific experiment are you growing over there? I refer to that gray stuff in the corner of the picture. :eek:

What the hell scientific experiment are you growing over there? I refer to that gray stuff in the corner of the picture. :eek:

:lol: It's a mop.

We took the head off and washed it, and it came out of the drier all knotted and raggedy looking. :doh:

Is this background more appealing? :confused:

2385443410_ff6c1b9a78.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: It's a mop.

We took the head off and washed it, and it came out of the drier all knotted and raggedy looking. :doh:

Is this background more appealing? :confused:

2385443410_ff6c1b9a78.jpg
oh man a baja , a boat & a landcruiser.. Not to mention the tool bench and other stuff I'm missing...

Head up to Prescott. There are plenty of roads still sporting snow and slush in the high country. My truck sports a nice coat of splatter over a fresh wax job. It looks like a LC in its natural state!
We are getting rain or snow, depending on elevation, as we speak. Walker Road or Senator Highway should to the trick.

Head up to Prescott. There are plenty of roads still sporting snow and slush in the high country. My truck sports a nice coat of splatter over a fresh wax job. It looks like a LC in its natural state!
We are getting rain or snow, depending on elevation, as we speak. Walker Road or Senator Highway should to the trick.

Nice. But a bit far. :frown:

Yesterday, I was actually eyeballing a construction lot on 19th Ave and Peoria. :D

This weekend got realllly booked up. So I don't know when I'm gonna be able to complete this mission.

I'm starting to lean toward the polish it up option. :meh:

Man. If only we had a shot-crete pump.
Some grout. Some fine brown aggregate.
Bingo! Permanent mud. :)

Here you go. Problem solved.

SprayOnMud.jpg

I know of a feed lot down in Red Rock that has some gooey pies :meh:

It's a bummer afterwards though, when you crawl under your rig to do some wrenching ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom