I used my bj60 for every day driving and service calls. Replace or rebuild engine or new vehicle? (1 Viewer)

The truck is not exactly a service truck in the telecom industry. Its not a caravan or other. Those are commonly used in my line of work. I am self employed so..I need to get work from any source, just not NATIONAL accounts which are stupid bid jobs for even small work of a few hours.

I have 460k on my 84 bj60. The start times are taking longer. Millage is down to 22-25 mph. Id say 600 km per tank full. I would like to get a check up with a member on ih8mud who lives in the Vancouver area. I have automotive tools and a snapon solus pro, if you want me to check out your car for sensor values. I want to do a basic compression test, to see what the numbers are. Perhaps a valve lash adjustment. You would need to have a garage and live in the GVRD. I can go out as far as abbotsford but like to stay close.

Looking for a pair of batteries cheap. Got sources?

Anyway, i need to head out to my job site. Please tell me what you have to offer and will return any services in kind.

Thanks

:)

alberta mac

addicted but not cured
I think your 600km / tank range is good in the city. I get 600 - 700 in city and 800 highway with the stock configuration.
As for batteries look for the most cold cranking amps and always replace both at same time.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom