I thought I hit the '55 mother lode! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiser_guy

Out of Africa / North Africa
Threads
Website
join-hands-for-hope-helping-people-help-themselves.mailchimpsites.com
I was in a Nissan parts place that is clearing out anything they had that is Toyota and I found a stack of 15 NOS red/amber '55 tail lights! The only problem is they were ALL lefts!?! Anyone have the 15 rights?

I was in a Nissan parts place that is clearing out anything they had that is Toyota and I found a stack of 15 NOS red/amber '55 tail lights! The only problem is they were ALL lefts!?! Anyone have the 15 rights?

Aint life just like that.

Just a little!!

Trust me, I took a look at each and every lens!!

I bet you did. I mean that is really a bit odd...15 of one side.

then again a local parts guy accidentally entered the last key 5 digits of a heavy duty seal and when they started delivering pallets of them he knew it was time to start looking for a new job. :frown:

If you want some I'd be glad to pick them up next time I'm there. Of course since they are not both sides I need prepayment as they are next to useless otherwise.

Charles, I may want one after all...I need to go look and see if I still have my faded left that was on when I bought my 55.

I'll PM you if so.

Remember, these are amber/red lenses NOT the US standard solid red lenses.

Remember, these are amber/red lenses NOT the US standard solid red lenses.

One of the odd things about my cruiser it had one faded amber/red and one red lense. I have the red/amber off as I was trying to polish it. Now, if I can find it......

I'm thinking we need to somehow secure the whole stock and then worry about the right side...

If you want them I'll gladly buy them for you!!

OK folks, I bought only 3 of these. I do not feel the need to keep one so they are available to whoever pays first. $25/ea + shipping and they will come in the Toyota baggy, no OEM box unless you buy all three. Keep in mind that these are ONLY lefts, I have NO rights. Photos to come later today after my classes.

If these sell out I can always go and get more but since they are only one side I figure they are really only something to hang on the wall and wish or if you busted a left then here's a replacement!!

paypal? and how much for shipping to 80022?

paypal? and how much for shipping to 80022?

$5 ought to cover shipping. I'll PM my Paypal info.
DSC_6998.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom