I think my home pc is slowly giving up.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
Threads
:frown:, Let me know if anyone stumbles on a killer deal on a used one at a fair price.

Probably not the price range you're looking for, but we scored a nice one here for Zoe last Christmas (Father in law paid for it-SCORE!!). It changes all the time, so check back.

Refurbished Mac - Apple Store (U.S.)

Found one....

Thanks, Chuck!
:cheers:

Wow, Macs are a bit pricey..:eek:

I just picked up a sweet Gateway NV79 laptop at Bestbuy for $599 intel Core i3 17.3" monitor, 500gb hard drive 4 gigs of ram, dvd-r, webcam, and multi in 1 card read built in running windows 7.. It's awesome wifi , hdmi outputs, 3 usb plugs external monitor output.. this thing is a beast I highly recomend it if it's not out of your price range..

I just picked up a sweet Gateway NV79 laptop at Bestbuy for $599 intel Core i3 17.3" monitor, 500gb hard drive 4 gigs of ram, dvd-r, webcam, and multi in 1 card read built in running windows 7.. It's awesome wifi , hdmi outputs, 3 usb plugs external monitor output.. this thing is a beast I highly recomend it if it's not out of your price range..

My son just bought an Acer laptop from them with money saved up, totally blows away the desk top we have.

I have a used PC with LCD monitor for $125

The old unit does not have a cd burner. Can I transfer files and programs to the new one with a usb jumper?
I may be way over my head here, but most shops want $80 just to walk in the door. Most important are the pics, service provider, and the security provider, I can re-install the rest. Any .02 would be greatly appreciated..

"Files" can be copied via a USB as long as the 2 PC's have USB connectors and you have the correct cable but the programs will have to be installed on the new PC in order for them to run.

"Files" can be copied via a USB as long as the 2 PC's have USB connectors and you have the correct cable but the programs will have to be installed on the new PC in order for them to run.

Kind of what I thought, what about McAfee, just went through renewal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom