I think my dog is racist... WTF? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

macneill

Rollin’ on 33s
Threads
My new little pup freaks out and growls and barks at people, but only certain people.

WTF!?

my male boxer will growl and bark at little kids ;)
in my hood,with the little turds runnin around........
hey, i'm all for that :D

growl on poochie!!!!!

there was a curb your enthusiasm episode with this topic....LD thought his dog hated blacks and then at the end thought it hated lesbians....

m not racist so dont read into this. but almost all of a certain people that i know and have known are afraid of dogs. and dogs pick up on that. i truly believe thats why dogs always do that

Define "certain people".

Our terrier mutt, Tater, has growled at a handful of people since we have had them. I would be in every instance he knew something that I didnt and wasnt comfortable with it.

The Pit Bull we had when I grew up, Bravo, was like that too. 99% of the people he met were licked to death. Just loved to be the center of attention. But there were a few people that he did growl at and was pretty defense of around. Again, I trusted his instincts.

LMFAO!!! My grandfather hired an african-american (still PC?) man to come out to the ranch and beat the dog. This was back in the late 60's/early 70's near Wichita, Ks. I think it was an attempt to make the dog dislike strangers, but resulted in Max (a weimereiner sp?) hating african-americans and white vans. Ultimately, this resulted in the paramedics being treed inside the ambulance until the neighbors came and pulled Max off their ambulance when my grandma fell and broke some ribs. Not the desired result. I laugh my ass off everytime I think about it.

Hmmmmm..... do you think your dog could be sued? Might be a financial risk.

That is weird, i find most dogs to be racist. Short story......my father worked in construction. There was a rotty that would come to the house he was building every day. Great dog, very nice to everyone. So after a month of this, towards the end of the job he decided to bring it home. He had it in the back of his truck going through town to the hardware store, stopped at a red light. A colored fella was crossing the street and the dog litterally went crazy, jumped out of the truck and went after the dude. The guy took off running and my dad was kinda like WTF am i to do now? So he just kept driving.

concretejungle said:
The guy took off running and my dad was kinda like WTF am i to do now? So he just kept driving.

:eek: wonder how far that guy ran? And how long he was in a tree if he couldnt make it to saftey? Or did he just get mauled?

concretejungle said:
Hmmmmm..... do you think your dog could be sued? Might be a financial risk.

That is weird, i find most dogs to be racist. Short story......my father worked in construction. There was a rotty that would come to the house he was building every day. Great dog, very nice to everyone. So after a month of this, towards the end of the job he decided to bring it home. He had it in the back of his truck going through town to the hardware store, stopped at a red light. A colored fella was crossing the street and the dog litterally went crazy, jumped out of the truck and went after the dude. The guy took off running and my dad was kinda like WTF am i to do now? So he just kept driving.

I'm sorry, that's just such a fawkin' funny image. :D It'd be funny if the guy was white, too. :D I could see that as a movie scene. Maybe the dog knew him? :confused: Maybe the guy owed the dog some money? :D

Q: Does your dog bite?
A: No:
Nice doggy. Chomp.
Q: Hey, I thought you said your dog doesn't bite?
A: That's not my dog! :D

I hate to say, but yes, black people.

He's freakin' me out.

Ive been bit (broke skin/blood)by a dog that didnt like uniforms. (found that out after the owners wife let me in and got nailed )
Found out I was not the only one to get bit from the small PD in that town . The guys from the gas company,mailman and the lady just keeps letting people in .
I went back to the house a year or so later to work outside and the husband came out as he was talking to the other guy working with me. I told him it was me who was bit and that what really pissed me off was his wife never said sorry or anything just handled it like it was no big deal.
He was pissed when he heard my side of the story When we left he went storming into the house and you could hear the yelling while we oulled away

I just asked a lady I work with, her husband is a SO, K9 unit, and they have a really really well trained dog.
Anyway, her husband says that different races smell differently to dogs, and they are also visually different to the dog. He may be associating the visual cues or order with something negative.

Dont know if thats accurate or not, but its a thought.

My dog does that too, he decided to do that in a "bad" part of town too. I have the windows cracked. Next thing I know he is snarling at people on the corner. I am thinking "great I am going get killed".

Snp.jpg

Virescit vulnere virtus

I have two dogs, a yellow lab and a mutt. My mutt doesn't discriminate at all. In fact the meter reader for the power company reads our meter with binoculars because he's too scared to come to the back yard.

Dogs are very good a sensing fear too, there are alot of black people who are afraid of dogs especially bigger dogs like mine. I worked with a lady and she got to know my dog and got over her fear of him because of his size, she said it was her family they told her to stay away from dogs when she was little...

My dog senses fear and acts out, I think it has alot to do with him being such a whimp the rest of the time. He see's an opening to be aggressive and takes it.

Jman said:
I'm sorry, that's just such a fawkin' funny image. :D It'd be funny if the guy was white, too. :D I could see that as a movie scene. Maybe the dog knew him? :confused: Maybe the guy owed the dog some money? :D

Q: Does your dog bite?
A: No:
Nice doggy. Chomp.
Q: Hey, I thought you said your dog doesn't bite?
A: That's not my dog! :D

That would be from the Pink Panther movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom