1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my 60 is sad...

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by BigSur, Jun 30, 2005.

1. BigSur

BigSur

After using my 60 as my DD for 2 years i finally had to get a new car. Not that i wanted to but i got a new job and i drive alot more now and i didn't want to rack up the miles on my 60. But every day as i walk pass her to get into my truck i swear she is looking at me with a sad look. Is she really sad or am i the one that is sad. Its been one week since i drove her last and i think i am going through withdraws. Is this normal?

2. Koffer

Koffer

She understands shes a keeper and feels special knowing she too good for the DD thing and will be in top shape when you take her out for real fun

3. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

as i type this i'm sitting in my lounge room looking out at the driveway and i see my 40, she's a bit tired (DD for a young man is hard work) but i too get the feeling she feels neglected since i moved to a place with great public transport...

4. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    Connie told me last night that the 62 is pissed off at her for getting the LX........