I THINK I'm gunna do it! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With help from Brian, I have a line on a set of 4" lift springs.....

So, Here's what I need to do:

Sell Rough Country 2.5" lift springs and shocks - The have softened a good bit since I put them on ~2000 miles ago. Stock shackles included. Install help included. DOC, you need these!!!

Sell 5 33 x 10.50 x15 BFG MTs with ~2000 miles on them - Spare never on road. Greg has first dibs and Doc is second if he gets the lift.

Buy 4 shocks for a 4" lift. Recomendations anyone???

Buy/Build a set of Shackles - James, can you warm-up the welder??

Buy 5 Mud Dawgs - Thanks for the lead Jeff

It also looks like I am going it on my own and buying that '90 FJ62 parts truck up in the Delta for Cruiser project funding. Need any parts???

Thanks for the support.

Lash

I'm just glad to see no reference to Jes and his favorite saw. Sorry to have given you such envy. It will look great. You the man!!!

Don't listen to Tony. He is leaving us again! He is a wuss! We all need to vote him out of the club if he isn't back for Grey Rock!

Later,

How much for the tires?

Look for Black Diamond shocks TPI sells them long enough for you.

I have some 1" over FH40 greasable shackles I think they were from MAF originally. $150 for the set.

And remember; Just cuz Grag now has a child that does not mean he is not a pole smoker. Here in the big city we call it "cover"

Wow, that's a steel on FH40 shackles! FH40's have gotton really rare! :idea:

dd113 said:
How much for the tires?

Look for Black Diamond shocks TPI sells them long enough for you.

I have some 1" over FH40 greasable shackles I think they were from MAF originally. $150 for the set.

And remember; Just cuz Grag now has a child that does not mean he is not a pole smoker. Here in the big city we call it "cover"

euclid said:
Wow, that's a steel on FH40 shackles! FH40's have gotton really rare! :idea:

Hmmm... Well first of all it is "steal" not "steel". I thought you passed the LSAT?

It is FJ 40 not FH 40

ANd it is a good price considering they are almost new and greasable with the bolts. MAF charges about $100 an end + shipping.

I see through your cover. Getting Jess involved was a slick move. I can see the lawyer in you already.

dd113 said:
Hmmm... Well first of all it is "steal" not "steel". I thought you passed the LSAT?

It is FJ 40 not FH 40

LMAO!

But to answer your question regarding passing the LSAT. It is not to be passed or failed, only taken.

Somebody buy my lift!!

Everything included except U-bolts. That means springs, bushings, shocks, and OEM shackles for a fair price. It's a 2.5" Rough Country kit with upgraded Heckethorne Nitro Shocks. It is exactly one year old with ~2000 miles and has softened up nicely.

Doc, Sani, John... You all need this lift! Who wants it?

Lash

Yo...

I will need a lift kit at some point, true...but I still have not solved my brake and rear end problems...PM when you got a minute

David,

Sorry for the delay responding to you on the tires.

I'm very firm at $500 cash for the set of 5. Greg has first dibs and Sani is second. I need to sell my lift first and buy the 4" springs, shocks, shackles, bushings, shims, bigger tires, etc.

For shackles, I need 1.5" over stock in the front and 2.5" over stock in the rear. Do you have any of those sizes? I'm seriously considering making them like James did.

Thanks

Lash

hey..
you need to clear your PM's from your inbox, it's full! was trying to find out if you had a booster on that 62 you wanted to sell.

The Price ???

Lash, What do you need for the $pring$? I've breen resisting the urge to buy any more parts until I actually start the reassembly process on the '79 but the springs on it seemed pretty flat. If your's are a steal (or a steel) I might consider it.

Mickey,

PM Sent...

Lash

Doetsch Tech shocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom