I saw you red fj62 (1 Viewer)

Coming home and about to turn right off of Hwy17 towards Beesferry Road and saw a lifted FJ62, faded red with expedition rack on top...looked like 35s and 4-6 inch lift.

They were coming from Johns Island on Main Road at intersection of Main Road and Savannah Hwy...around 5:00PM.

Anybody know this one?

wonder why he was driving through Johns Isand to get home....

looks like he wheels it or previous owner did....need to get hold of him and invite him out to play.

IndianDoc

Crazy old Biker
84 60????

What's up with the headlights on the 84 60 thought all 60's had two and 62;s had four. Hum:meh::hmm:

That looks like it but with the headlights.....I thought it was a FJ62 since the 60 has round lights. AM I WRONG? Or doesnt he know what he has got. LOL Mine and my dads 84 FJ60 is a round eyed beauty.....no foreign eyes...LOL

All the 62's have 4 square headlights. But I think the grills will interchange. It could have been wrecked and had the wrong grill installed. Or, it could be an 88 or later cruiser?????

SHERMAN FJ62

Charlestons' King of Cruisers

The grill on a 60 and 62 can be interchanged very easily. I have seen people not being able to get used parts of the 62 and converting to a 60 since the head light, header and grill or more easily obtained.

but he said 1984......that does not make sense unless he has never looked at title or registration or insurance card...LOL. I bet it was wrecked and they stuck a whole 62front end on it. Might have even bought an entire halfie from someone for engine, cooling system, etc and upgraded the 60 to a 62 drivetrain with fuel injection and whole 9 yards.

guess we need to find out....when someone is over on James Island and sees him again.:D

went by today and looked at the cruiser. it is a 1984. the previous owner had a wreck and put the 62 front end on and gave it a quick paint job. the cruiser is in decent shape, with the usual rust and is flexable on the price.

I won DOC....pay up...6pack of seasonal Sam Adams will do nicely.

What do you mean we never bet anything? LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom