I Saw A 60 Series For Sale Sunday In SD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.markkuz.com
In case anyone is looking for a 60 Series Cruiser, I saw a glimpse of one parked in the North Park/Hillcrest area. We were driving down Robinson St. Eastbound towards Park Blvd. and on the side street, Centre St. I believe, is where I saw it. From what I can remember as we drove past the street it was a two tone gray on Dk Gray, lifted a couple inches, & had a snorkle. That's all I got for you but it was parked on the street so hopefully they live there and it will be there again if you are interested.

:cheers:

Isn't Hillcrest a rainbow flag area? :flipoff2:

Hey, watch it I live in that area!

My 80 gets lots of looks from women in welders helmets for some reason.:eek:

hillcrest

Hillcrest is the shizzle for food and location. I was born and raised in Mission Hills, right above the airport. Crest Cafe has a good fried chicken with jalapenos in the batter, ooh damn. Dont forget La Vache, Ichiban, Ono Sushi, The Hob Nob, City Deli, Bronx Pizza, Ortegas, and theres a new burger place right next to the orig Ichiban.....holy crap is that place good.

Oooh and dont forget the Brass Rail :flipoff2:

Hey, watch it I live in that area!

My 80 gets lots of looks from women in welders helmets for some reason.:eek:

Me too:D

The other day I was in Encanto and a car full of "homies" in a dropped Caddy signaled me to roll down the window and just wanted tell me that my car was the :censor: and they were all like"word up man" thats the shizzle. They also asked if the snorkel comes on the limited edition land cruisers,lol....

Zach-your starting to worry me, that is two consecutive posts you used the word "shizzle". Wat up wit dat?:D

Zach-your starting to worry me, that is two consecutive posts you used the word "shizzle". Wat up wit dat?:D

I would use s*** but it gets erased as you see. The home boys said s*** too:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom