I Relocated the Head Unit in my LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can I suggest that you copy all the photos and text from your imgur link and host the photos all here on mud? I'd hate to see all that disappear when imgur goes out of business or you end your subscription. Just might be good for MUD posterity. :D

Can I suggest that you copy all the photos and text from your imgur link and host the photos all here on mud? I'd hate to see all that disappear when imgur goes out of business or you end your subscription. Just might be good for MUD posterity. :D
x2 There are too many good old threads that have no more pictures due to this.

Does the mount for the head unit allow you to rotate the screen to face the driver more?

Been thinking about how to remount my head unit so it faces the driver, more direct line of sight. I find reflections on the screen annoying.

The screen pitch can be adjusted, as can the screen height, but it doesn't rotate side to side relative to the processing unit to which it's mounted. You would have to change the angle of how the processing unit is mounted in order to achieve what you're asking. However, I mounted the processing unit at the same angle as the center stack, which I think was about 6° towards the driver, and then set the pitch and height of the screen so it only reflects an empty part of the roof. As a result, there are effectively no distracting reflections when using it.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom